Stayed here for 7 nights early June 2013 and certainly love the stay.
All the staffs showed promising attitude as well as services which is absolutely a plus point.
In terms of the room, it was nicely renovated with stylish design and comfortable bed, hardly find any negative side of it.
Indeed you should try their food (cafe located on ground floor) which serves both authentic Thai and western food with excellent taste and reasonable price. The breakfast is not for buffet lovers but you can order various ala carte cuisine available daily which both me and my wife really enjoyed it.
I felt i was treated like a VIP in this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready to experience one of Bangkok’s hippest settings? A modern, stylish, affordable place to stay in the heart of Bangkok awaits you. iCheck Inn is just meters away from Sukhumvit Soi 11, home to some of the area’s best bars and restaurants.Our inviting, lifestyle rooms are available with the very latest amenities, including free Wi-Fi, perfect for today’s modern leisure travelers. Within easy reach of Terminal 21, Bangkok’s trendiest shopping and entertainment center, use our free tuk-tuk service to BTS Nana to explore the rest of this thriving metropolis. A great choice, centrally located - welcome to one of Bangkok’s most exciting boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citichic by iCheck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citichic Boutique Hotel Bangkok
- Citichic Boutique Suite Bangkok