The hotel is located a bit far from the main road...but hold on ..this place is a stunner...
The rooms were spic and span...the size i would say is bit small but still the bathrooms are huge and good..The people were so helping in nature you cannot just forget there smiling faces...
The place is very quite and rooms are very comfortable..I just loved it..The only reason for giving four is due to location..Although thr tuk-tuk service is very good..A must stay if you want budgeted hotel and nice clean rooms..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready to experience one of Bangkok’s hippest settings? A modern, stylish, affordable place to stay in the heart of Bangkok awaits you. iCheck Inn is just meters away from Sukhumvit Soi 11, home to some of the area’s best bars and restaurants.Our inviting, lifestyle rooms are available with the very latest amenities, including free Wi-Fi, perfect for today’s modern leisure travelers. Within easy reach of Terminal 21, Bangkok’s trendiest shopping and entertainment center, use our free tuk-tuk service to BTS Nana to explore the rest of this thriving metropolis. A great choice, centrally located - welcome to one of Bangkok’s most exciting boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Citichic by iCheck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citichic Boutique Hotel Bangkok
- Citichic Boutique Suite Bangkok