I have stayed at the Citichic Hotel on, on 2 occasions this year,the last being for 3 weeks in Nov..The rooms are very modern,clean & inviting..not to mention the Tea & Coffee facilities, plus a Bar Fridge that are provided for your comfort..
The staff are cheerful,helpful,professional and courteous at all times,and go out of their way to assist with your needs etc..I booked direct and was given a brilliant weekly price.. Whilst the Hotel is about a 10 min walk from the BTS,a free Tuk Tuk is provided by the Hotel and is only a 3 min ride away..The Bell Boys are more than happy to escort you to your room, whilst carrying all of your shopping for you..The Hotel is in the heart of Sukhamvit,but far enough away from the hustle & bustle of the night life of the area..Peace & tranquility is very much enjoyed at this location..The Swimming pool is always kept clean as is the free Gym that is on site..They cater for smokers and non smokers alike,and the Wi Fi is free & continuous...There is also a Restaurant on site that has reasonably priced meals from very early morning until 10.30pm at night..I would never consider staying any where is in Bangkok !! There is a Laundry within a 3-5 min walk from the Hotel,as are 2 x 7 Eleven Stores,Hairdressers,Massage Parlors etc,etc..I have experienced another Hotel a short distance from this Hotel, and was extremely unhappy with it..I will be staying at this Hotel on each and every trip I make to Bangkok,whilst ever their standards are what they are..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready to experience one of Bangkok’s hippest settings? A modern, stylish, affordable place to stay in the heart of Bangkok awaits you. iCheck Inn is just meters away from Sukhumvit Soi 11, home to some of the area’s best bars and restaurants.Our inviting, lifestyle rooms are available with the very latest amenities, including free Wi-Fi, perfect for today’s modern leisure travelers. Within easy reach of Terminal 21, Bangkok’s trendiest shopping and entertainment center, use our free tuk-tuk service to BTS Nana to explore the rest of this thriving metropolis. A great choice, centrally located - welcome to one of Bangkok’s most exciting boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Citichic by iCheck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citichic Boutique Hotel Bangkok
- Citichic Boutique Suite Bangkok