The staff is pretty unfriendly. I was locked out three times in front of my room since the room key wasn't working, one time it took 30 minutes until they were able to open the door but they not even appologized to me and were even rude. But the hotel itself is decent. It's well located, the room is big but of course it "came into its years" and needed some small rennovation here and there. I wished the AC would work when you leave the room as well. I definitely come again but I hope the improve the service meanwhile. Pool and gym was okay, I was always by myself up there..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready to experience one of Bangkok’s hippest settings? A modern, stylish, affordable place to stay in the heart of Bangkok awaits you. iCheck Inn is just meters away from Sukhumvit Soi 11, home to some of the area’s best bars and restaurants.Our inviting, lifestyle rooms are available with the very latest amenities, including free Wi-Fi, perfect for today’s modern leisure travelers. Within easy reach of Terminal 21, Bangkok’s trendiest shopping and entertainment center, use our free tuk-tuk service to BTS Nana to explore the rest of this thriving metropolis. A great choice, centrally located - welcome to one of Bangkok’s most exciting boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citichic by iCheck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citichic Boutique Hotel Bangkok
- Citichic Boutique Suite Bangkok