“5 Stars”

Citichic by iCheck Inn
Ranked #280 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
“5 Stars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

I have stayed here before and will always book this hotel when I visit Bangkok.
Conveniently located in downtown Bkk and close to all that I need, restuarants, shopping and night life.
I booked 3 rooms and as only 2 were aviable on our arrival, I was given an upgrade to a Suite without having to ask. Now thats service

Room Tip: Great pool on the roof top to enjoy the sun
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Icheckinn_poe, Manager at Citichic by iCheck Inn, responded to this review, 8 September 2014
Dear Steve,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TA.We strive to delivery the best services to our guests and glad to hear that you enjoy your stay at our hotel.Please feel free to apply our Loyalty Card Membership program and get one night free for every 5 nights stay.We will look forward to welcome you soon.

Best Regards,
iCheck Inn Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I've been to Bangkok many times and last year I discovered this Hotel. So when I returned this year I had no hesitation in booking my friends and I into Citichic

This place has everything we need. Convienantly located and great value. A gym and roof top pool. Highly recommend this hotel

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Ahmed,

Thank you so much for taking your time in posting at TA.We look forward to welcome you and your friends again.

Best Regards
iCheck Inn Team
Berlin, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

The staff is pretty unfriendly. I was locked out three times in front of my room since the room key wasn't working, one time it took 30 minutes until they were able to open the door but they not even appologized to me and were even rude. But the hotel itself is decent. It's well located, the room is big but of course it "came into its years" and needed some small rennovation here and there. I wished the AC would work when you leave the room as well. I definitely come again but I hope the improve the service meanwhile. Pool and gym was okay, I was always by myself up there..

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

It started off extremely well, as we arrived at 11, three hours before the check in time, and they had a room ready for us. 504 was a bit cramped (we later found out that it's smaller than the other rooms on the floor) and the sink's faucet was a little loose, but our only real complaint came when we realized that the room didn't have a DVD player, as it was advertised online that every room had a player. I called downstairs to ask about it and the receptionist was quick to apologize and offer to change us to another room with a player.
The second room was much more spacious and perfect is every way! The rooms are all high-tech and guests are provided with basically all the toiletries they would really need.
However, if you need anything, there are countless mini-marts that are literally less than three minutes away on foot. In fact, there are food stalls and restaurants all over the place. The breakfast provided by the hotel is decent, though, with friendly and helpful staff. We didn't get to try dinner/lunch, so no comment on the restaurant as a whole.
The worst thing about this hotel would be its location - deep in the soi. Thankfully, the hotel provides a tuk-tuk for guests to conveniently get to the BTS and the main roads, but getting back can be a hassle if you're unfamiliar with the area.
In conclusion, it was a wonderful stay, and I definitely recommend this hotel to visitors who like clean, comfortable hotels but don't mind a bit of an adventure during the stay!

Room Tip: Most rooms should be fine, but from my experience, Room 504 seemed to be smaller than the others.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ari V
Cedric56, Manager at Citichic by iCheck Inn, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Ari,

Thank you for your great comments and sharing with us your views. The hotel running high occupancy, we may not have been able to offer you our best one bedroom units upon check it but glad to ready our relocation helped and your second room met your expectations.

We provide CD movies and DVD players upon request but do not have in all the rooms. Location is praised by most of our guests especially if your come from Soi 11 a few minutes walk and a popular venue for nightlife, dining...etc. Reaching the hotel by foot through Soi 13 might not be the best option but through soi 11 is certainly a nice way to explore adjacent streets and to try nearby bars and restaurants.

Thank you once again for staying with us.

Best regards
Citichic by iCheck inn Team
Barcelona, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The hotel is conveniently located although a bit far from Sukhumvit road, a tuk tuk service is available at certain hours, close to a pier if you want to take the Klong boats, a unique experience. Roof pool and gym available, clean and well maintained, Staff is friendly. All in all very convenient and comfortable even if the room is a bit too small.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have stayed here before, this time happened to arrive very early and was allowed to check in right away, which really made my day. Small hotel, well equipped rooms, good location, quiet even though I had a room facing the alley. Regular shuttle service is provided during the day since it is a bit far to walk to main road Sukhumvit and the next skytrain station. Very friendly service. Only downside is the small number of parking spaces, however they still managed to fit in my car.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Indore, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Very nice hotel with great rooms. Fitness centre is awesome but swimming pool is too small. Little far inside from main road, but they have tuk tuk service.
Staff always ready to help you with smile.
Overall great place to stay, will surely stay again....:)))

Room Tip: ask for road facing rooms....
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business