“Simple and delicious ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Asoke
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

We came here many times in our short stay in Bangkok. Everything was super fresh and tasty. Not one disappointing meal. The staff were lovely and friendly. We tried both pizza and pasta and loved both. Great meal size. Pizza is big enough for two. The watermelon fruit shake was super refreshing. And they do take away. But eating in is just as lovely

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

The pizza was good.. I am a pizza fanatic... I do love woodfire pizza the best, which they do not have... all the food looks very good.. Its worth trying... service was excellent..

Reviewed 5 March 2016

I don't want to be rude. But i feel i have no choice.
I came here for dinner on a saturday night. Ordered a beer. The waiter just dumped the beer from the bottle causing the glass to be half foam. Whatever. I will let that ride. After waiting 45 minutes for two pizzas we ask very politely how long will it be. Just a minute. 15 minutes later... "excuse me, how much longer".... just a minute. An hour and 5 minutes later so waiter says... "its going to be 20 more minutes because we have many orders, why don't you order a pasta whilst you wait". I was already waiting an hour and 15. Is this a scam to get me to buy more food and more drinks.
I refused and asked for the bill. Did i receive an apology? NOT AT ALL, actually i was over charged. They tried to charge me for said pizzas, and a service fee on top.

ADVICE= STAY AWAY

3  Thank KaspXhotels
Elizabeth C, Owner at Bella Napoli, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Hello Sir, I remember you and your friend. I personally apologized to you a few times and asked if i could offer complimentary for your lost time but you refused and hid broken wine glass in a cloth. We did not charge you for the pizzas that you cancelled. Writting all these false accusations is not the way to get your revenge just because the pizza took a long time. Sincerly yours, Elizabeth Conversi.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Title says it all. Been here for the first time already more than 25 years ago, and still this is a must for Italian food lovers. Prices not too expensive. Pizzas are huge and very tasty.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Amazing pizza and reasonable price! The pizza is a good size aswell.. located near to main strip easy access from phrom phong or asoke bts stops

Date of visit: February 2016