“This is a great place”

Cuisines: European
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I think this is a very unique and great place to eat, shop or just simply to be. You go there and you come out 10 times happier. I really appreciate that somebody had the crazy dream of creating a café inside of a "closet" and they managed to "pull it off". everywhere you look you find amazing treasures. If you can not apreciate this place than I seriously think you should go to therapy because you take life too seriously.
The cakes and are great (pricey but not insanely) and the coffee is good quality. I can not imagine a better place for a quiet afternoon than the comfot of the "private room". You totally forget that you are in a shopping mall.
Go to this place, smile, and most importantly: take it easy!

1  Thank Robert M

Reviewed 30 March 2012

This is a boutique store with very expensive, but interesting items. There is also a location on the 2nd floor of the Emporium Department Store

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Price it pretty high, compare with average. Other places could give you higher quality in the lower price

Reviewed 5 January 2012

I had an extremely unpleasant experience at this shop/ restaurant. It was unfortunate as I had come to expect quality service after reading so many good reviews in Trip Advisor and specifically sought out the place during my stay in Dec.

The "quaint" atmosphere started when you step in and stopped when you realise that the walkway was only enough space for 1 adult. Things for sale were placed in a haphazard way & priced too high (when compared to other similar shops selling vintage inspired clothing).

This is my first poor review for any place I have been to in Bangkok and to me, it said a lot as I am usually wowed with their service levels.

The service staff did not greet when you step in (unusual by Thai standards) and did not bother to ask what we wanted even though my daughter was seated already. We decided to leave without eating anything as it was clear that our presence was not welcome when the server just walked away without us ordering.

Reviewed 7 August 2011

I dropped in for a quick Sunday morning coffee. I asked for it strong but wasn't expecting a bill of US $ 12. When I questioned the bill I was told it was 3 x a standard coffee. Won't be rushing back that's for sure

1  Thank CD B