Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
Reserve with OpenTable
Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 11,463 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$7 - US$92
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Indugle with an impressive array of all day dining delights at the casual yet elaborate Marriott Cafe. Feast on all you can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, plus exceptional a la carte specialties. • Grand buffet • Extensive variety of culinary offerings • Masterful presentations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I've dined here several times for their dinner buffet. I have to confess I'm not really a buffet person
But being a club Marriott member the buffet is a real deal at two for the price of one.
The food at the buffet is really too much that you're actually spoilt for choice. What I do look around and a few things that. I'd like to have tonight and concentrate on those.
They always have cold seafood ice including Alaska king crab which I love! Another item I really
Like at this buffet you can make your own Caesar salad and the whole baked seabass is very good with a yummy sauce. And then there is the melted chocolate fountain.....

1  Thank Kovit S
BrunoRotschaedl-DFB, Manager at Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Kovit S,

greetings from Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Bangkok!

Thank you for your last visit and for posting your comments on the TripAdvisor website.

I'm happy to read that you like our variety and quality of the Buffet.
We hope that as a Club Marriott member you take many more opportunities to explore your favorite choices.

Khun Pok our Marriott Cafe Manager and his team are certainly looking forward to welcome you soon again here at Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Bangkok.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Brought my family to JW Marriott hotel. We could not agree on which restaurant to eat at so we ended up having dinner in the Lobby lounge where each of us could order anything from the other restaurants. Had a great meal and to top it off we had the most friendly and curtious waitress. Her name is Mae and she made our stay in the lobby lounge a great treat. Her smile lit up the room and made my family happy to be there. Truly, Mae is a waitress who enjoys her job and enjoys bringing happiness to her customers.

1  Thank Gary B

Dear Gary B,

greetings fromthe JW Marriott Bangkok!

Thank you for visiting our Lobby Lounge and for posting your nice comments on the TripAdvisor website.

I'm glad you and your familyt enjoyed your selections from all the restaurants. Our service associate Khun Mae is also proud being recognized for her excellent service.

We hope to see you soon again here at any of our restaurants at the JW Marriott Bangkok.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2014

With both Western as well Asian foods at the buffet lunch and dinners a good pace to visit. It's best not to go too late, as the carvery on occasions runs out of roast beef. Food and staff good. But, I am always surprised when for self service a mandatory tip (read service fee) is included in the bill. Marriott offers a one year club package at around 250 dollars that offers quite a few discounts and freebee's, also a cars for two to dine with 50% discount. That's nice and brings the price of the buffets back to earth. However they would add a tip based on the full price which leads to giving 30% tip and that way over the top (it's a self service buffet, so why service charge?)

BrunoRotschaedl-DFB, Manager at Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Expatriateview,

Greetings from Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Bangkok.

Thank you for sharing your comments with the TripAdvisor community.

I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your selections of our Buffet dishes.

As for our Club Marriott Card, we're providing an outstanding benefit with the discounts on food and beverages.The Service Charge however is not subject to any discount. As the Service Charge is going to our staff, we're discounting food, however it would not be fair for our associates to reduce the Service Charge, as we don't reduce Service either.

With very best regard,

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great people, great services, great food. Good strong coffee
Honey straight from the honeycomb!!
For the first two weeks, I ate the congee almost every day, before I ventured to other sections

1  Thank Sagita S

Dear SagitaS

greetings from Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Bangkok!

Thank you for leaving your nice comments on the TripAdvisor website.

I'm excited to read that you've enjoyed our breakfast variet especailly the congee..

Khun Pok and his team are looking forward to welcome you back soon here at the Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Bangkok.

With very best regrds,

Bruno Rotschaedl - Director of Food and Beverage at the JW Marriott Bangkok.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I'm a breakfast person….and the breakfast buffet at the JW Marriott Cafe in Bangkok is one of the very best I've ever enjoyed. The room itself is well lit and spacious, giving an environmentally upbeat start to the day. The staff is attentive and accommodating. The buffet itself is an amazing spread of every conceivable breakfast food…from fresh fruit to pancakes….from fresh juices to eggs any style…..from rice congee to soup made to order. In other words, the cafe presents a luxury breakfast to suit any Asian, European or American taste. If you like breakfast, you'll love the JW Marriott Cafe.

1  Thank Billoboyle
BrunoRotschaedl-DFB, Manager at Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Billoboyle,

Thank you for your recent visit and for posting your comments on the TripAdvisor website.

I'm 'glad to read that you, as a breakfast person enjoyed our selections here at the Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Bangkok. We certainly aim to be for our guests the preferred breakfast choice in Southeast Asia. Please rest assured that despite your great comments we continue to improve our selections and quality even further.

I hope we see you soon again here at the Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Bangkok!

with very best regards,