“Great service and great food ”

Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok
Reserve with OpenTable
Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 11,964 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$7 - US$95
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Indugle with an impressive array of all day dining delights at the casual yet elaborate Marriott Cafe. Feast on all you can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets, plus exceptional a la carte specialties. • Grand buffet • Extensive variety of culinary offerings • Masterful presentations
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Visit Bangkok for work regularly and wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff are great and attentive and the restaurant is excellent when all you want to do is relax after a long days work.

1  Thank Pharmaco79
BrunoRotschaedl-DFB, Manager at Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear Pharmaco79,

greetings from the Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok!

Thank you for visiting us regularly and for posting your good experience on the TripAdvisor website.

The Marriott Cafe team is certainly looking forward to your next visit here.

With very best regards,

Bruno Rotschaedl - Director of Food and Beverage at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner with my wife and baby, staff was super accommodate and sit me on a side table, quite and perfect for my baby that was sleeping. Service was impeccable and the management was present touching tables. Best part of the evening, a huge variety and quality with great cooking methods. Great dinner super night !

2  Thank Cadu Q
BrunoRotschaedl-DFB, Manager at Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Cadu Q,

Greetings from Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Bangkok!

Thank you for your recent visit and the time you took to post your nice comments on the TripAdvisor forum.

It is great to read that you enjoyed the arrangements of my team and the service.
I certainly hope we see you back soon here at the Marriott Cafe for another great evening.

With very best regards,

Bruno Rotschaedl - Director of Food and Beverage at the JW Marriott Bangkok!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I've dined here several times for their dinner buffet. I have to confess I'm not really a buffet person
But being a club Marriott member the buffet is a real deal at two for the price of one.
The food at the buffet is really too much that you're actually spoilt for choice. What I do look around and a few things that. I'd like to have tonight and concentrate on those.
They always have cold seafood ice including Alaska king crab which I love! Another item I really
Like at this buffet you can make your own Caesar salad and the whole baked seabass is very good with a yummy sauce. And then there is the melted chocolate fountain.....

1  Thank Kovit S
BrunoRotschaedl-DFB, Manager at Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Kovit S,

greetings from Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Bangkok!

Thank you for your last visit and for posting your comments on the TripAdvisor website.

I'm happy to read that you like our variety and quality of the Buffet.
We hope that as a Club Marriott member you take many more opportunities to explore your favorite choices.

Khun Pok our Marriott Cafe Manager and his team are certainly looking forward to welcome you soon again here at Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Bangkok.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Brought my family to JW Marriott hotel. We could not agree on which restaurant to eat at so we ended up having dinner in the Lobby lounge where each of us could order anything from the other restaurants. Had a great meal and to top it off we had the most friendly and curtious waitress. Her name is Mae and she made our stay in the lobby lounge a great treat. Her smile lit up the room and made my family happy to be there. Truly, Mae is a waitress who enjoys her job and enjoys bringing happiness to her customers.

1  Thank Gary B

Dear Gary B,

greetings fromthe JW Marriott Bangkok!

Thank you for visiting our Lobby Lounge and for posting your nice comments on the TripAdvisor website.

I'm glad you and your familyt enjoyed your selections from all the restaurants. Our service associate Khun Mae is also proud being recognized for her excellent service.

We hope to see you soon again here at any of our restaurants at the JW Marriott Bangkok.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

With both Western as well Asian foods at the buffet lunch and dinners a good pace to visit. It's best not to go too late, as the carvery on occasions runs out of roast beef. Food and staff good. But, I am always surprised when for self service a mandatory tip (read service fee) is included in the bill. Marriott offers a one year club package at around 250 dollars that offers quite a few discounts and freebee's, also a cars for two to dine with 50% discount. That's nice and brings the price of the buffets back to earth. However they would add a tip based on the full price which leads to giving 30% tip and that way over the top (it's a self service buffet, so why service charge?)

BrunoRotschaedl-DFB, Manager at Marriott Cafe - at the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Expatriateview,

Greetings from Marriott Cafe at the JW Marriott Bangkok.

Thank you for sharing your comments with the TripAdvisor community.

I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your selections of our Buffet dishes.

As for our Club Marriott Card, we're providing an outstanding benefit with the discounts on food and beverages.The Service Charge however is not subject to any discount. As the Service Charge is going to our staff, we're discounting food, however it would not be fair for our associates to reduce the Service Charge, as we don't reduce Service either.

With very best regard,