Baiyoke Boutique Hotel
The Cozi Inn(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
The 93 Hotel(Bangkok)
View Hotel
All reviewstallest buildingratchaprarop stationpratunam areaairport rail linktuk tuksiam paragonpad thaishopping mall5mins
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I had booked the room one month in advance & paid 15% of the tariff through Asiaweb Direct. But when I reached the hotel around midnight, as I had indicated, my reservation had not been downloaded & my name was not in the list. I had to wait for nearly half hour for them to check the messages & allot a room (I was told that I was lucky!). The room was average. The advantage is its immediate closeness to major shopping centre. I am a vegetarian, and there are quite a few Indian restaurants just outside this hotel & hence food was no problem.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2013

If you are traveling without your family, and need a budget hotel, this one is good. The rooms were neat and tidy, no issues with the staff, very very good location for shopping. If you coming for bargain shopping and are not concerned about the view from your room you can opt for this hotel. I stayed there for 4 nights, and i was on a shopping cum business trip. Overall i have no complains. In fact I enjoyed in accordance to the amount that i had paid. best part, you can use the swimming pool of baiyoke sky, right next to this hotel for free. the swimming pool is on the 20th floor. Nice experience.

Room Tip: Rooms situated in the front facing side of the hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank dhairyaarora_d
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This nasty little hotel comes up all over the place on various websites. The photos are really misleading. Horrible location, smelly, airless, dirty and greatly in need modernization. Our bed had not been made up after the previous guests so, we left straight away and went to Ramada Plaza which was fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank andypapas
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I booked 7 day trip to Bangkok with 1N (11 Nov 13) in this hotel, 2N in Pattaya and another 3N in this hotel for 3 persons. The lift does not land on the same floor as the lobby or on guests rooms, We had to climb about 20 steps up to the lift level and another 12 steps up to the room.
On the first night we found the room (914) infested with mosquitos. The toilet was stinking and the foul smell permeated into the bedroom. We complained and the HSK staff came and spray the room with mosquito repellant. We decided not to complain any further as we would be checking out early next morning for Pattaya.
On 14 Nov 13 we returned back to this hotel and checked into Room 817 and hoped for a better and cleaner room. We were very disapointed again. There were mosquitos flying all over and the toilet was stinking, far worse than our earlier experience. One of the light was blown and the TV was not working. I made a complain and the Engineering and HSK staff came. The TV and lighting was fixed. The HSK sprayed some chemical into the toilet bowl and bathtub. The smell of the chemical was so strong that we could not breathe well inside the toilet. We requested for a room change but was not granted.
I went out to the nearest supermarket and bought a can of disinfectant to spray the toilet to reduce the chemical smell.
Having stayed in other hotels in BKK, we found this hotel was the worst in terms of rooms, acccessibility to rooms and cleanliness. All of us suffered mosquito bites and did not sleep well. The attitude of the staff to our complains was one of indifference. They adopted an attitude of "take it or leave".

Room Tip: This hotel has nothing much to offer. The lifts do not stop on the same level in the lobby or guest rooms. You have climb 20 steps from the lobby to the lift and again climb 12 steps to your room. Certainly not for the senior citizens.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthonydasso
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stayed for 2 nights and liked staying here because:-
1) Nearby BTS (train)
2) Got night market and morning market (start at 5am) nearby the Baiyoke area. Tips: morning market price is cheaper than night market
3) Near with Pratunam market, shopping complex and suitable for shopaholic.
4) Helpful staff
5) Got halal food near the hotel
6) Free shuttle to JJ and other hotspots
Things that I did not like:-
1) Weird lift concept, where you have to lug your luggage upstairs or downstairs
2) Thin wall where you can hear people talking along the corridors