“Great place to eat”

Ranked #179 of 11,162 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: Mediterranean, International, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Silom
Description: Located on the 63rd floor of The Dome at lebua, Sirocco is the world's highest al fresco restaurant and one of Bangkok's most coveted dining choices. It never fails to leave one mesmerized with a breathtaking view of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya river, an amazing Sky Bar and quality Mediterranean fare with ingredients from the world's best markets. Live jazz music featuring vocalists of international repute, adds to its captivating ambiance for a perfect evening.Listed under 'Hot Tables' & 'Hot Night' by Conde Nast Traveler, 2005Reputed to be the most spacious open-air roof top restaurant in AsiaOpen daily from 06.00 pm - 01.00 am (Last order at 11.30 pm)Live jazz band from 07.30 pm - 00.30 am daily Singer from 07.30 pm - 00.30 am daily except MondaySmart Casual dress code appliesReservations recommended one week in advance.
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I was celebrating my birthday and decided to treat myself to a memorable meal. I had the Tasting Menu and a few items I was eating for the first time. The atmosphere is very nice to a point that a wedding proposal was made at a table near me during my meal. I had vouchers for 2 free drinks as part of my room package and tried the Hangovertini and the Mojito. I had a glass of red wine with my Wegu beef which was pricey (but you only live once).

Ashley_Saxton, Manager at Sirocco Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Sirocco. On behalf of the entire Food & Beverage team, I would like to thank you for your very kind words.

Our aim at all of our establishments at The Dome at lebua is to create the most exceptional and indulgent experience possible for our guests, and it is gratifying to know that we have met these expectations.

We hope to see you back at The Dome soon. Perhaps at that time I will have an opportunity to thank you personally.

There are newer reviews for Sirocco Restaurant

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is undoubtedly an impressive venue. Spectacular views. But as the saying goes, 'Good view, bad food'.

Now the food is not at all bad. It's just expensive. That's OK. No doubt very expensive real estate so they deserve to charge a premium.

But, the wines are outrageous. I settled for one of the cheapest on the menu, a very ordinary Argentinian Malbec and it set me back over THB6,000. Ouch!

1  Thank SilverAdventure

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Sirocco, which will assist us in evaluating our processes. In the meantime, I would like to offer our sincerest apologies on behalf of the entire Food & Beverage team.

Our aim at all of our establishments at The Dome at lebua is to create the most exceptional experience possible for our guests, so please be assured that we take your comments very seriously. The wine prices across Thailand are very expensive due to the high import taxes for these which does impact and increase the selling prices of wines. With that said we are constantly on the search for high quality wines at reasonable prices for our menus.

All of us hope that you will visit us again and that we will see you at The Dome at lebua in the near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Trendy and touristy. Still worth the effort as the service is really outstanding. Food and drinks on par with other 5 star hotels globally.

1  Thank Marie L

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This place is perfect for a drink and a view!
We made the mistake of eating dinner. I had made a reservation a month earlier, didn't seem to matter to the hostess, who sat us at a poor table. After I asked her if we could have on of the good tables and a sour look from her and a "those have reservations", and I said we made a reservation a month ago, she reluctantly sat us at good table, BTY no one ever sat at the other two tables that "had reservations". What a jerk! BTW, even the good tables don't have a view of the city, they put a bunch of shrubbery between the edge and you! The waiters seemed like uncaring robots. The super expensive dinner was like out of a suburb in Seville, come on, cheap spanish food is still cheap spanish food even if you cut it up pretty, make the portions too small and call it something fancy. Please.

Don't waste your money!!!
Thailand has way too good of food to eat here.

Our aim at all of our establishments at The Dome at lebua is to create the most exceptional experience possible for our guests, so please be assured that we take your comments very seriously. I have also sent to you a private message with my email address to hopefully discuss this experience with you further.

All of us hope that you will give us another chance and that we will see you again at The Dome at lebua.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The service is first class ,the menu is very good lots of choices .Very romantic ,location is fantastic .
No dislikes