“Perfect ambiance! more than perfect brunch! Crepes are ok...”

Crepes & Co. - Langsuan Soi 1
Ranked #125 of 11,378 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 July 2014

When traveling to Bangkok, a brunch in Crepes & co became an habit and a real pleasure of the week-end. This restaurant is situated just off Langsuan, in a nice and green area. The decoration is nice and you feel very well in this place as soon as you enter. A nice terrasse allows you to stay surrounded by nature (and smoke!).
According to me the brunch is the perfect one. One menu with multiple choices (almost not limited). Fresh juice, yaourt, muffins, croissant, eggs, crepes, fruits, ... Good quality and nice presentation. Service is efficient and with a smile.
I tasted also the crepes, I would not say that it is the best I ever had... The flour used is not "Blé noir", cooking and quality of products inside could be better...

1  Thank alexisscheid
CrepesandCoBKK, Manager at Crepes & Co. - Langsuan Soi 1, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Hi alexisscheid,

Thank you very much for your review. Your comments have been shared with our staff and we are pleased to hear that you enjoy our brunch service. However, we regret that you did not enjoy our crepes. As you mentioned, we do not use the traditional recipe with “Blé noir”, it is a special recipe created by our founder, Philippe Bruttin when we opened the first Crepes & Co. restaurant 18 years ago. Following your comments, we are considering to include buckwheat crepe options on our menu. We hope you have an opportunity to come and try our new creations.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We always come and have some crêpes at least once a month. Love the crêpes especially with friends.

Something, that I love here is the apple cider from France. Perfect match for my crepe!

We all had a great time, simple dinner yet enjoyable and fun night. Both my husband's friend and my niece enjoyed their crêpes!

CrepesandCoBKK, Manager at Crepes & Co. - Langsuan Soi 1, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Hi MLORNA,

Thank you very much for your review. Our colleagues are so pleased to hear your kind feedback. Thank you very much for your continued support and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I have been to this place several times but I am still interested in the varieties of Crepe menu including good service . The place is quite cosy, nice environment. Perfect place to have a seat and chat with or enjoy time with friends. Crepe is very good, nice presentation with varieties which mostly enjoyable.

CrepesandCoBKK, Manager at Crepes & Co. - Langsuan Soi 1, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Punsri21

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is great to hear that you have had a chance to try some of our different crepes. Your comments have been shared with our team and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband loved the original Crepes&co located in Thonglor Soi 8. He frequented this joint for brunch as he used to live in Bangkok for many years. However we came back for holiday and stayed at LangSuan, was delighted to have Crepes&co so near our hotel but the food was not as good. I had eggs benedictine which was the sauce too creamy and salmon was not fresh. The manager was nice not to charge us for this and I chose the Supreme crepe which was delicious. Service was good.

My husband had pancake and was great, but his salmon scramble egg again the salmon was not fresh.

He came back the next morning to get a salmon bagel but still disappointing, the bagel was not toasted and with the salmon, gets soggy. We may try the original branch if we went back to BKK but not this branch again.

Dear monkichichan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant. We sincerely regret that you did not enjoy the food at our Langsuan branch and we aplogise for this. We have rigorous and identical control systems and suppliers in all our restaurants and we are already looking into our processes to see what might have gone wrong on your visit. It would be extremely helpful if you could communicate with me and let me know which day you came to our restaurant so that we can investigate further. My direct email address is davidjp@crepesandcodev.com.

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention as it helps us to improve our standards and processes further still. If you are in Bangkok again, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We went back again after my last review (wife loved it) which was some months ago, the staff remembered us and once again excellent meal.

CrepesandCoBKK, Manager at Crepes & Co. - Langsuan Soi 1, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Hi Anton B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our restaurant again. It was a pleasure to welcome you and your wife again and we look forward to your next visit very soon.