“Lovely food”

Neighbourhood: Siam
Market Drayton, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We had a lovely evening meal here. Steak very good and would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone one. Will definitely go back on my next visit to Bangkok. Very clean and tidy with excellent staff.

• Visited May 2013

• Thai first
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Loved the Beef!”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

Excellent place for Beef lovers in Thailand! Loved the fact they had a good variety of beef to choose from and the chef sure did a fine job of it. Very rightly priced and just the right ambience. Will surely visit the next time I'm in BKK.

• Visited March 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
“BEEF!”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

So rare to find good beef in Thailand and Kobe steakhouse has an amazing selection of tender, juicy beef! You can cook it to order and the sides it comes with are great too! I got one of the cheaper options, about 250 baht and it was just as good as the more expensive ones my friends got. Yum, hope you enjoy!

Visited July 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Great sushi affordable price”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I make it a point to stop here and eat anytime I am in Bangkok. Even some local people I take here always go back after I leave town because of the fresh food and reasonable price.

Visited February 2012
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
“Great meal - as always”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I suppose I have eaten here a dozen times over the past few years. My wife really enjoys the Kobe beef, as well as, the excellent service from the staff. I find their sushi is well done and tastefully presented. If in Bangkok, I would recommend this casual steakhouse as an alternative to some of the fancier establishments in town.

Visited June 2012