Centara Grand at CentralWorld
US$147
US$182
US$175
2,881 results
All reviewscentral worldred skyuno masworld restaurantworld clubconvention centersky barshopping malltennis courtssky walkstar hotelthe ground floorclub floorplatinum mallsiam centrebig cdirect access
Reviewed 10 September 2012

The rooms and service at the Centara Grand were incredible for the price, given the cost of comparable 5 star hotels elsewhere. The room was incredibly clean and the view (I stayed on the 44th floor) was spectacular, especially at night time when you get to see the whole of Bangkok lit up.

The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept on and the breakfast was one of the best I have ever eaten. All in all, it represented fantastic value and I'd more than happily stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank Freddie M
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Well located in the heart of Bangkok, i love the room, services, either the breakfast. Unfortunately the wifi connection cannot be reached from my room. The receptionist said I have to stay around the lobby or using the cable (of course they will attach on your bill).

Room Tip: Nearby the rooftop, enjoy the cocktail and city light at night.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CatharinaChintiaA
Reviewed 9 September 2012

it was my first time in Bangkok but intense. in less than 2 days had my meetings and work and actually saw a great portion of this exciting city: walking and getting lost is the best way to explore and just across the street, it starts. street vendors, small places to eat, restaurants, snacks, shopping etc. whatever you want. like serious shopping? why don't you stay in the complex or across the street: 2 biggest shopping malls in Bangkok are there. anything everything.
hotel: check in (lobby on the 23rd floor!!! nice view), rooms, food, service all impeccable, one little thing: sometime you wait for the elevator long, and when in hurry for a meeting, it can be annoying. really the only thing to complain about, so what!! breakfast with great selection and quality. 3 restaurants to chose from.

Room Tip: ask for club upgrade
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
8  Thank SteGlu
Reviewed 9 September 2012

We stayed in the Executive Club room, service was absolutely fantastic in the Lounge and restaurant. All staff at this hotel are very friendly and willing to help. Couldnt fault the service. Just the room was a little small. Food fantastic.
Located on Central World shopping centre and only a 5 minute walk to Siam Paragon and 10 minutes to MBK.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
7  Thank JuliaLynch
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I decided to stay at this hotel because of the location. I am so glad that I did. It was walking distance from all of open markets as well as shopping venues. The rooms are boutique style with round bathtubs. The restaurants were good and reasonably priced. At the end of a long day I enjoyed going to the sky bar. I truly enjoyed the spa and salon. I love that it has a mall connected and I did not even have to go outside to get to it. The hotel has a long walkway that leads to the escalator to take to you the multi-level shopping venue, eateries and cinema theater. When the weather was too hot, I would just start my day off here which was more than enough to keep me occupied.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo