*Hotel is adjoined with a great shopping mall and in close proximity to others
*Suited for business travelers or generally as a come-and-go hotel
*Awesome city views from room
*Deluxe World Room has convenient layout and necessities
*Check-in is busy and somewhat slow. Front desk staff can act indifferent to you - there's no one greeting you, no welcome drink, and if there's a line (usually) you'll have to nicely stand in it
*Restaurants and drinks are expensive
*Not quite suitable for children
Having stayed here several times, it's my favorite city hotel in Bangkok due to the quality and ideal location. Perfect if you plan to come and go throughout the day, drop off your shopping bags and refresh. I wouldn't necessary recommend it if you plan on spending a lot of time at the actual hotel or if you have children; this is a business hotel above else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Bangkok, the hotel seamlessly connects to its own convention centre and shopping centre. The 505 rooms and suites are beautifully spacious (up to 387 sq m.) and boast panoramic views. For leisure, there’s a 25-metre pool, a spa, tennis courts, and a fitness centre. The hotel is a phenomenal dining destination, with Redsky rooftop restaurant & bar, a champagne bar, and a Tapas bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Grand at CentralWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand And Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld:
- Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld: Hotel Bangkok
- Centara Grand At Centralworld Bangkok