All reviews convenient store victory monument bts rangnam road century plaza king power duty free mall hotel caters morning breakfast rooms are clean within walking distance hotel is located pleasant stay night market place to stay cleanliness pratunam tv baht
Reviewed 27 December 2015

A new and nice clean hotel with good services from the hotel staff. Big room with comfortable bed.
Down the road, there is a night market and the King Power duty free is just opposite the hotel.
Anyhow, the hotel should upgrade their wifi service. I am staying at 3rd floor and it is hard to get the wifi signal.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Nutt T, Manager at Picnic Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2015

Dear Janetmslim,

First of all, thanks for your time reviewing Picnic Hotel, Bangkok in TripAdvisor.

We are very grateful to hear that you were happy with us during your stay at Picnic Hotel, Bangkok.
Regarding the Wifi, we immediately solved the problem and will maintained the wifi signal to be better to serve our guest in the future.

Hope to have a chance to welcome you back at Picnic Hotel, Bangkok again soon in the nearest future.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

Stayed one night at Picnic and was satisfied by it (it still has that "new hotel"vibe). Beds were comfortable. Rooms were clean, although we noticed that there's a small stain on the floor, but it didn't really bother us that much. Hotel is located right opposite a 7-11 convenient store, which in Thailand, you can get virtually anything.

Breakfast spread was pretty decent and acceptable. Overall, it is something expected of a new hotel. In my opinion, with just a little more effort, this place actually has the potential to be one of Bangkok's premier accommodations

1  Thank Jeremy K

Dear Jeremy K,

First of all, I like to thank you for choosing Picnic Hotel, Bangkok to be your place to stay in Bangkok.

It was very grateful to know that our room & service is very satisfied for you. We will keep up our standard always.

I hope that i will have a chance to welcome you back to Picnic Hotel, Bangkok in the nearest future.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

My booking was for a stay of 6D/5N. Both the Lobby staffs and Reception were friendly and helpful. The room cleanliness started was good but as the days gone by, we found strange smells when we entered the room. We also realized that they did not change the bedding and cover for 5 nights.
Breakfast was simple and acceptable.
Most occupants were on groups tours from the asian countries.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Nutt T, Manager at Picnic Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Dear Chngtan5354,

First of all, thank you for your valued comment to give us the point of view how to improve our service.

It was a pleasure to hear that your stay was good. Regarding the unchanged bedding, we will investigate how was that happened and will ensure that it will not be happened again to anyone in the future.

We do hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back at Picnic Hotel, Bangkok again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Service was not great, if you asked for anything it was a inconvenience to them. Strange smells throughout the hotel and this may be down to its overall cleanliness. I have stayed in cheaper hotels that offer better service and standards. Location is why I chose this hotel but so many more to choose next time I return I stay elsewhere

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Johnaaaaaaaa
Nutt T, Manager at Picnic Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2015

Dear Johnaaaaa,

First of all, thanks so much to choose us to be your place to stay in Bangkok.
Regarding to your review. There is many point made you disappointed. I will ensure that this will not be happened again at Picnic Hotel. I push ourself to be up to standard soonest.

Please give us a chance to welcome you back again at Picnic Hotel.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Booked this hotel for 5 days and 3 night . We feel satisfied with their customer service, their staff are very friendly,polite and helpful esp one of the lady name Chaaim . Cleanliness wise is tiptop . All i can say is thumbs up and i will definitely come back in 2016 .

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Thank I.A.N S
Nutt T, Manager at Picnic Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

Dear I.A.N.S,

First of all, thank you very much for your time to write comment in TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your very positive comment regarding our service and cleanliness.
I will pass your message to "Chaaim", our reception.

We are waiting for your next arrival to Picnic Hotel in 2016.

Best regards,