Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok
US$100
US$93
Travelocity
2,630 results
All reviewsrooftop pooldeluxe corner roomasok stationsmall gymsoi cowboysmall hotelrain showerconvenient locationmin walktaxi driverbusiness hotelstayed here for nightslocation is excellentshopping mallbuffet breakfastsukhumvittrain
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I have been to bangkok a few times. I must say this is the best hotel that i have stayed so far. I slept like a log. The beds are very comfortable for tall people. The rooms are very clean. This hotel is very generous with towels and mineral water. I like how they fold their towels in the shape of an elephant and placed it on the bed. The air-con worked very well in very hot weather.

The only thing which I feel that they need to improve is the variety of the breakfast. They have only American Breakfast. Therefore, I didn't try the breakfast. The shower is great but it is difficult to control the temperature. It's always very hot for me.

The service of the hotel is great. There are also more TV channels in this hotel as compared to other hotels.

I would recommend this hotel to others. I will also return to this hotel again.

This hotel should have higher ranking as compared to other hotels in BTS Asoke Station.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2013

There is little more that needs to be said about this hotel, except to agree with the comments that have been made by so many.

I brought my family and a friend from Europe here in November 2012. The hotel met all the expectations that we had of it from all the previous comments on tripadvisor,

The location is excellent. It really helps me to be close to a skytrain station in this traffic choked city. Moreover, there is an excellent shopping center nearby with an extraordinary food court.

The rooms are well apportioned. Staff members are friendly and helpful. I also enjoyed using the pool on the roof .

In a city with so many good hotels, it will be difficult for me to claim that this is the best hotel for its price bracket. But it is certainly worth all the accolades it has received.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Curpella
ParkPlazaSukhumvit, General Manager at Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Dear Curpella,

Thank you for sharing your comments and mentioning previous fellow travelers.

We do hope to have you with us on your next visit to the "City of Angels".

Kindest Regards,

Veronique Sirault
reservations.bangkok@parkplaza.com

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Another long overdue review. Went to stay at this hotel during my birthday last year in July 2012. As it was my first time with my significant other to bangkok, we took the train from the airport all the wat the way to the hotel without calling a cab which we regretted later as their public train transport is not connected between different routes like Singapore. Upon reaching the train station near our hotel, we were quite lost as to how to reach our hotel. Fortunately, there was a kind local who was kind enough to make a call to our hotel and asked the staff how to walk to the hotel from the train station we were at. Even though the local could not speak much English, she is still able to direct us the way to the hotel. Upon reaching the hotel, the their doorman saw us and rushed over to help me with our luggages and our bags. During checking in, the staffs were very friendly and thought that we were there for our honeymoon and kept on congratulating us. Very hilarious but my gf and I just thank them. LOL.

The hotel room was fantastic and the toilet clean and great! There was a jacuzzi in the toilet but we did not make use of it as we do not want to waste out time in Bangkok. The view from our hotel room was good as we were able to see the much of our hotel surrondings. Swimming pool and Gym was at the top of the hotel and the scenery from above is breath-taking as my gf and I saw many beauiful stars. I can't commend on the breakfast as we were mostly out early in the morning and we had our breakfast outside. Everytime we return to our hotel room after shopping, there was always mineral waters and fresh clean sets of towels placed in out hotel room. During checkout, they congratulated us and thank for us staying over at their hotel for our honeymoon even though it was not our honeymoon and their bellboy was kind enough to negotiate a affordable price with the taxi driver to drive us to the airport. The overall experience from this hotel is great and my gf and I will definitely come back to this hotel again one fine day.

Room Tip: Even though many reviews i seen from travellers to avoid the room near the stairwell, i felt that it was ok as my room was just beside the stairwell and our experience with the room was ok.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. chaosaaron

Thank you for staying with us even though is was not your honeymoon we do hope you had a great memories and enjoyed the friendly staff and atmosphere.

Glad you enjoyed the rood top view and will be back soon on your Next Honeymoon ( LOL) or just for a relax week end in the over bustling Bangkok !

We wish you a great day and Happy Songkran, we all look forward to see you soon.

Veronique Sirault

reservations.bangkok@parkplaza.com

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here, 3 nights in March. The staff were very accomodating and friendly. What hits you when you walk in is the beautiful smell of lemons and air-conditioning of the hotel which is nice in hot Bangkok. It is very modern and clean , the room itself was one of the most modern I've stayed in with remote for lights etc, dvd player etc... Internet was free and fast .
I was worried it might lack character but didn't get this feeling at all , the bathroom was beautiful with a glass wall onto the bedroom . The hotel pool has a gorgeous view .
Had breakfast in the hotel was very good. also has a great mini fridge with loads of things in it.location is very close to subway and main shopping street with market stalls and bars around the corner. taxis are cheap and easily ordered from hotel lobby. free internet in hotel lobby also , very comfortable hotel hopefully will get to stay here again , wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank JRbucks
Reviewed 7 April 2013

stayed 2 nights early december '12. chic spacious clean rooms, lovely wide bed, excellent facilities. charming staff, loved rooftop pool, same level a mini gym we figured would do enough walking around without having to resort this.t agoda to book - good rates. convenient access to train, sukhumfit area. if you get homesick or the cravin's, irish pub just near corner near train stop.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple