Lol.travel
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Be careful if you stay at this place and didn't tell them a check out date.
I stayed here for 3 night and didn't know when i will finished my business. On the check in date none of their staff has informed me about the rule ( the rule is when you didn't inform the exact day that you will stay you have to tell them before noon of the check out time) so i went out to do my business and come back at night time(at that time staff still active) and the next day they told me that yesterday there is a lot of customer and they can't do anything because i did not tell them that i will stay 2 more night so they took my insurance fee of damage (although i did not damaged anything )for 500 THB and also charged my room fee too. They said everywhere do like this but for my experiences they not take any of insurance fee and charge a room fee at the same time. The rest is good but water running so slow.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I wanted to find a family room that could accomodate 4 people.I found this in Sodsai Garden. To make it easier to find direct your taxi or tuktuktuk to Seasons hotel or Century Park Hotel. Sodsai is right at the next Soi or Alley beside Sesons Hotel

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Carmina E
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff speaks english well. The room is clean. They offer you free cup noodles and bottled water. You can ask them to get a taxi /tuktuk for a reasonable price compared the price outside because most of the time when the local drivers know that you are a tourist they will charge you a lot of money. The room itself was good. It is very near with 7/11. The only problem is it is not walking distance to the Malls/shopping area but 10/10 will check in here again on my next visit.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank bobbdi
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Good one good location clean fast service wiener was helpful check out let no problem breakfast box was just ok. Fast internet free wifi bit inside of main road. Room made old lady working hard surely staying next time.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank EverestKitchen B
Reviewed 13 January 2017

As stated in some other comments the images dont reflect the reality. But also the traveler images dont in my opinion. Its small and dark. I did get barely any natural light. The location is not bad, but not great ether. Options there are limited. The bed was not to bad, and the personal, while bad with english, was friendly. They were not willing to refund anything when i checked out 3 days earlier, which was not so nice ether.

Room tip: If you need light to function, avoid
Date of stay: January 2017