No doubt about it: this is a very nice hotel.
- Very friendly and helpful staff
- Not the cheapest, but certainly not expensive for what you get
- Hard mattress
- Not in the city center (quiet), but city center and restaurants at walking distance (cheap tuktuks)
- Nice garden with charming view on the river
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aruntara Chiang Mai is a true treasure for hotel aficionados and the traveling cognoscenti alike. Its British colonial design is complimented by Northern Thai influences that embrace the present while respecting the past. High ceilings sit above beautiful towering teak columns traditionally crafted by Thai tradesman. Each of the luxurious guest rooms is designed to offer stylish accommodation with an expansive open-plan living area and an abundance of room to relax and unwind while glancing over Chiang Mai’s Mae Ping River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel and Agoda so you can book your Aruntara Riverside Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.