“Very high quality vegan food ”
Review of Reform Kafe

Reform Kafe
Ranked #27 of 2,549 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Description: Fully vegan restaurant since July 2017, located at the Green Tiger House in Chiang Mai's Old City. Serves Thai and Western dishes. Open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The food here is very high quality. They have food I haven't seen in other vegan cafes, like a mushroom burger and vegan mayonnaise. They have so many options- including almond milk, coconut milk or soy milk in your coffee. The coffee was also very high quality. The flavors in the food were amazing. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I was gladly surprised by the 100% vegan menu. The staff is nice and speaks well English. There are many plants in this relaxing place away from the town noises. All the dishes I had at Reform Kafé were very delicious. I recommend this restaurant if you are willing to spend 100 bahts per plate on average.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Wow, what a treat to find Reform Kafe. Maybe I shouldn't tell you about it, so it doesn't get too busy? :) We tried a dozen dishes there and they were all from good to amazing. Their Som Tam (green papaya salad) is one of the best, as is the Khao Soy. Nice location, great food, good service, I can feel the love! Expect some mosquitoes, though, as I always leave with a bite or two ;), but overall yummmmm, and a great experience. OMG, almost forgot the BURGER is REALLY good - seriously. We loved the burgers there... Ah, gotta come back soon <3

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are strict vegans. We eat here yesterday for the 1st time and, we we're both blown away by the amazing clean vegan food plus the incredible speedy service. Staff speaks perfect English. This is by far our favorite vegan restaurants in ALL of Thailand. Waitress Joy is the best! We highly recommend it to all vegans and vegetarians!
Peace and Love,
Roxanne and Martin

1  Thank roxanne r
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Totally totally amazing!!

We have visited this restaurant every single day we have been in Chiang Mai and not once have we been disappointed!

The staff are friendly, extremely helpful and knowledgable about the menu.

The food is delicious - even if you aren't vegan which we are not.

I would highly recommend this to anyone travelling around CM!!!