It is a fine hotel, where you will get a good nights sleep. But, compared to many other hotels I've stayed at in both Thailand and the rest of Asia, it doesn't impress - at all.
- Cheap price for a good room, with a good bed
- No noice
- The people at the reception actually speak some english
- The breakfast wasn't that impressive. As a European that is not fund of steamed vegetables and meat in the morning, it was not good
- wifi was very slow and even had half a day without it working
- The location is far from everything I wanted to see. This is 100% my own fault, as I didn't use enough time for research. However, be prepared that the old city + nightlife is 3-5km away
- Many small weird things that combined together annoys a bit:
1) the elevators lands at floors 2.5, 3.5 and so forth, so you still have to use stairs
2) when you arrive they place a drink on the table, but you are never told who it is for (and there are always many people in the reception area, so it could be for anyone)
3) no water+soap every day, as in every other hotel I've stayed at that was cheaper
4) i never found out if they cleaned the room without setting the "service please" sign
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your At Pingnakorn Hotel Chiangmai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.