“A little slice of Italian Heaven!”

Girasole by La Gondola
Ranked #211 of 2,380 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Girasole is tucked away in an odd little mini mall. Lots of small restaurants in the mall and Girasole really stands out. Outstanding pizza of course but the Fettuccine is excellent and the service is very good. This is the real deal friends. I went back for a second visit after my first. I just had to try the Pizza. I sure am glad that I did.

1  Thank travelerHoiAn

Reviewed 24 September 2011

I spent my vocation in Chiangmai for 2 weeks.
My friends and I were looking for the good place to eat
and then we saw the advertising in the magazine
So we went there , and we try many dishes.
I like spaghetti black squid the most.
The food was tasty and the price wasn't so expensive
so i want to share my experience to other visitor.
We also visited anther Italien restaurant at Tapae Gate
called Da stefano . I think It's the same owner
but in different Style of food and decoration .

1  Thank susanna s
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Chiang Mai has a lot of really good Italian restaurants, but this one and Da Stefano (his other place) are two of my favorites. His Italian style pizza is one of the better ones in town and there are quite a few tasty vegetarian options at this branch. .

1  Thank Silver B
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Had the lasagna which tasted heavy and a bit greasy. Felt sick afterwards. Between that and the rat I saw running around the kitchen, I won't be going back.

2  Thank usa30
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Chiang Mai is filled with Italian restaurants but this one is very good and not expensive at all. Unlike other restaurants in the area which mix Thai and European food, this one provides only Italian dishes. They had a great variety of pizzas, calzone and pasta dishes and you can choose the type of pasta and the style to be cooked. Desserts are varied and tiramisu was excellent. You can eat inside, near the bar which is outside but covered or in terrace next to a little park. The service was quick and the waitress who served us was very nice.

1  Thank MariaESpain