This hotel is very basic and not going to blow you away with amenities, so if this is the type of hotel you are looking for go elsewhere.
If you are looking for a hotel with a great breakfast, all the basic necessities, cleanliness and the absolute best service you will ever receive, then this is your place.
The hotel is right around the corner from both markets and only a short walk to the old city of Chiang Mai. 120 baht ride from the airport makes this guesthouse in the most ideal location.
Upon check in you will meet the owners and their dog happy. Mr. Kem went above and behind to make sure all out plans coincide and we received the best service at the cheapest price.
If you are staying in Chiang Mai, and don't care about useless things like flat screen TVs this is your place!
- Mr. Kem hooked us up with a great taxi guy, so if you are in the area and don't plan on staying here please call Mr. Ting for any taxi service. He was nice, efficient, cheap and even bought us waters, snacks and gifts throughout the day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vanilla place a boutique guesthouse located at the heart of Chiangmai. Our 15 beautifully decorated rooms can offer you the convenience and comfort like you are living in your own house. All rooms are fully furnished with teak wood. Night Bazaar is around 5 minutes walk and we're also close to all tourism areas such as Anusarn market, Ta Pae and Rim Ping, which can be reached very easily. Warm welcome is awaiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vanilla Place Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vanilla Place Guest House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Vanilla Place Hotel
- Vanilla Place Chiang Mai