- Kem & family's hospitality and helpfullness (starting before you arrive: which taxi to take, organizing future activities, ...)
- Organization of 3day-2night trekking trip at reduced rate
- Explanation of Chiang Mai: good restaurants, temples, ...
- Hints for the rest of our Thailand trip
- Lending of backpack
- Clean rooms with AC and new bottles of drinking water every day
- Cute and quiet breakfast
Remark to previous comment:
My wife and I had a perfect time during the 3 nights we stayed.
However, if you're looking for ordinary package tourism maybe a guesthouse in general is the wrong place to look for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vanilla place a boutique guesthouse located at the heart of Chiangmai. Our 15 beautifully decorated rooms can offer you the convenience and comfort like you are living in your own house. All rooms are fully furnished with teak wood. Night Bazaar is around 5 minutes walk and we're also close to all tourism areas such as Anusarn market, Ta Pae and Rim Ping, which can be reached very easily. Warm welcome is awaiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Vanilla Place Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vanilla Place Guest House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Vanilla Place Hotel
- Vanilla Place Chiang Mai