Le Meridien Chiang Mai
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Lanna Hotel(Chiang Mai)
View Hotel
Nap in Chiangmai(Chiang Mai)
Nap In Fest(Chiang Mai)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
3,315 results
All reviewsnight marketspg memberlatest recipespg pointsthe club loungecorner suiteburger kingconcierge deskmountain viewinfinity pooldoi suthepold citylobby barupgraded to a suitebreakfast buffethigh floorfive star hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The Hotel is located just besides the night market, and you can even see it from you window, very convenient for starting all your shopping. The hotel has smoking and non smoking levels to choose. The pool on level 4 is beautiful with old town, Wat Chedi Luang and mountain view. Chairat from Concierge is very professional and helpful, patient and friendly, he is the best concierge I've met so far. I and my husband stayed here for three nights and its really short, hope next time we can stay here for longer period. Yes, I would definitely Strongly recommend La Meridien to all the travellers. You won't disappointed. Ms Tian

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank AmyYan
LeMeridienCM1950, Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Dear AmyYan,

It was a pleasure reading your great comments and I would like to thank you for sharing this to all. We are delighted to hear that you were comfort in our care and enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your compliments to our Concierge team which I will surely pass on your kind words to them. We look forward to welcoming you back for more enjoyable stays in the future.

Warm regards,
Gregory Anderson - General Manager

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Will keep this simple and to the point. Rooms were excellent, service was fantastic throughout the hotel and breakfast was brilliant - huge selection of fine cuisine. If you're in the area stay here, 200 Baht from the airport via taxi. The general manager should be pleased about the running of this hotel.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R S

Dear R S,

We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind regards,
Gregory Anderson - General Manager

Reviewed 15 August 2013

It is centrally located right in the middle of the Chiangmai Night Bazaar - if one is interested in browsing through the many stalls – not everyone’s cup of tea though.

We spent 3 nites from 1- 4 August 2013 in the hotel and had a very pleasant stay. The rooms were large, modern and very clean. The large en-suite bathroom was impressive too.
However, I found the mattress to be particularly hard and uncomfortable compared to my stay in other 5 star hotels in other cities. But I loved the long and spacious sofa across the breadth of the room fronting the window – could easily function as a day bed for lounging.

Everything looked new. The large lobby was well furnished and spacious and had a good view of the front doors – this facilitated waiting for one’s tour guides /friends.

I requested for a room with a view of Doi Suthep Mountain but did NOT manage to get it. A disappointment - as I have read so much about it on room tips on Trip Advisor. Nevertheless, I managed to get a glimpse of it from the swimming pool area.

The buffet breakfast menu was varied and tasty. Unfortunately I did not have a chance to have other meals in the hotel - as we were on a conducted land trip.

The staff was helpful and patient especially in assisting us to connect to wifi. Though wifi was free, it was a pain getting into it every now and then. Fortunately after sometime, we got the hang of it. We had to get connected in the lobby and it continued to work when we went up to our room - as we were on a lower floor – the 10th floor.

Kudos to Janet Teo – Front Office Manager who went out of her way to recommend restaurants and the local market to us – which we wanted to view – out of curiosity.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank DIAMONDROSES
LeMeridienCM1950, Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear DIAMONDROSES,

I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed many aspects of the hotel. We apologize for not being able to fulfill your requirement for Doi Suthep view room due to a high occupancy over that period. Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay at Le Meridien Chiang Mai and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Great hotel in a great location a few steps from the Night Bizarre. Room was modern and well equipped and a view to the mountains from our window. Booking in was easy, staff were extremely polite and at your service. Food was plentiful with a good range provided. Foyer was nice and spacious with lounges to sit on while you ponder your next move. I would recommend this hotel to others without a doubt. No complaints here at all.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the mountains above Chiang Mai city.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear albyrussell,

It is our pleasure to have accommodated you and thank you very much for sharing your fantastic experience. We are glad to know that your stay was enjoyable. Please do come back soon to the beautiful Chiang Mai.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Le Meridien is a great place to stay. I stayed here on a business trip and was very impressed. I don’t believe there are any other places like this one in Chang Mai. The rooms were amazing; they were modern, clean and very comfy. The infinity pool is awesome. The breakfast was outstanding with many choices to choose from. I would stay here with my family in a heartbeat. I can’t wait to come back some day.

Room Tip: Starwood perfered rooms are top notch
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear GIfishguy99,

It was a pleasure reading your comments and I would like to thank you for sharing your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm regards,