Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
LeMeridien.com
US$96
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$95
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Expedia.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
4,124 results
All reviews le meridien night market latest recipe the club lounge executive suite concierge desk mountain view infinity pool doi suthep old city breakfast buffet wonderful hotel thai food nice pool tuk tuk favola starwood
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2019 via mobile

I spent 2 nights here while on business. This was my second trip to Chiang Mai but first at this hotel. I will definitely stay here again when I come back.

The staff were beyond amazing. Very friendly and helpful. The location is wonderful. Close to the night market, and far enough from the airport that you don’t hear the planes.

The gym had everything I needed. If I didn’t forget my swim shorts at home I would have loved to spent the afternoon in the pool after my run and workout.

As with other Marriott hotels I would recommend the club/executive floor. The cost is a bit more but the service and amenities are well worth it. It is likely when you add in what you get in terms of food and drink it is a better deal than a standard room.

As a final note, the kind lady who cleaned my room left me a personal note letting me know who had cleaned my room.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

We had a great stay at this hotel. Staff was fantastic. They arranged a driver for a day tour at the last minute for us, and helped with a birthday surprise for me. The staff at check in and in the lounge were exceptional. Food in lounge was good and the wine decent. I loved the elephant towels every morning on the bed. Great location as well. Can’t go wrong with this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank happysun16
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

It was all good
The staff at the executive lounge was extremely nice and caring in particular PHE, junior and Name
The room was super comfortable with a perfect bedding, a large corner bath tub with a superb view.
The spa is very good. I loved it.

but The staff at the swimming pool was unfriendly and would not maintain a proper atmosphere

But the atmosphere at the breakfast is very unpleasant with very large, noisy groups

But the atmosphere in the lobby is not good for a hotel in this category

I would recommend and I would go again

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gl0be_Tr0tter_14
Reviewed 14 August 2019

we visited Le Meridien in February, a hotel w c. 300+ rooms. We were treated like ROYALTY!!! from when we landed on the ground in Thailand, to being greeted at the airport by Doi and driven here (in style) with a little history of the old city. From there, it just kept getting better. The concierge level was truly amazing and the staff were so friendly and accommodating. The spread was so nice and every staff member went above and beyond to help us. The Head Concierge, Doi, gave us all kinds of recommendations - from A+ Thai massage places to taylors to make custom clothing for us... and places and things to do.. he made the trip personal and spectacular, as did his entire staff. Even before we booked our first trip to Thailand, I called over to the hotel and they helped us with all kinds of questions (like --- should I drive in Thailand?) his honesty and guidance helped make for a truly spectacular visit to Thailand -- one we will never forget!!! Thailand is such a special place in this world. We are so grateful for this hotel being our first stop to one of the best places we have ever visited! we hope to go revisit sometime soon! I cant say enough about this lovely piece of heaven on earth. Cudos to this hotel for the environment that they create and for the care that they took! A+++

Room tip: we had a lovely room overlooking the mountains
Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 14 August 2019

This is a wonderful Hotel. Great Location next to the Night Market and close to the walled city.
Restaurant was fantastic, rooms well appointed and the pool and gym were great as well.
Absolutely recommend staying here!

Date of stay: July 2019