Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rudski
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Great muesli fruit and yoghurt breakfast!!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Nov 2012via mobile
Never stayed in the accomadation but had breakfast there. They do a muesli fruit and yoghurt set for 100baht and is gorgeous!! It also comes with coffee.
My wife had the rice porridge which she also said was delicious .
Date of stay: November 2012
    £243
    £281
4.3 miles from OYO 369 Micasa Guesthouse
View more hotels in Chiang Mai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I stayed for two weeks here two years ago (I know it's a long time but you will understand...) with my wife and we enjoyed very well our stay. Room is big, with a nice bathroom, bed is confortable, but the best thing is the balcony. When I visited this place for the first time, I was charming by this beautifull topfloor level room who seems like a little appartement. I think that I falling in love with Micasa Guesthouse. It was the only time that I had this impression in Chiang Mai (I found MY home was my thought on the moment) and I wanted to keep this "secret garden" only for me for two years. Now I'm ready to share this place with other people...

Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank Joel A
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We stayed in Thailand with our 12 yo daughter for two weeks and Micasa Guesthouse in Chiang Mai was our absolute favorite.
We felt so much at home here - the atmosphere was very cosy and the staff was very friendly (their English was very basic, yet we had no problem to communicate). The design and architecture are at the same time very simple yet with much care taken for small details, like color scheme, cute mosaic ornaments on bare concrete on the bar, and so on.
The lobby is open to the alley, has comfortable couches and chairs and it is so nice just to sit there, drink and chat with other guests and look at people at the alley. there are also few wired PCs at the lobby. WiFi is free and we had no problem accessing it from "our" Red room. The room is cosy and simple: three mattresses on the floor, refrigerator, good working air conditioner, a small balcony, shared clean bathrooms - 900 Baht.

Location is great - very quiet, yet close to the old city as well as to the Night Bazar, the Warorot market and it borders a very nice temple.
Laundry services are provided just in front of the Guesthouse.
Tours can be reserved at Micasa or at the very close by Thana Guesthouse or other agencies on the street.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 397eyals
Reviewed 8 March 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights in the Violet Room on the 3rd floor. It was 900 baht/night and it was beautiful. The room is a great size and the whole place just has a great feel to it. The location is perfect, internet is free for guests, the staff are very nice, and there is a travel agent right in the front lobby to help you plan your time in Chiang Mai. Our only issue was that there were some holes in the mosquito net over the bed and we left with a few bites. Hopefully, they will replace the mosquito net soon.

Room tip: Violet room on the 3rd floor is beautiful! I think it's probably quieter than other rooms also.
Date of stay: March 2012
2  Thank AlisonKatie
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Quite frankly with a price for guest house in chiangmai Mai as it is, any small issues one could live with. Like in our case for example: we got a room with air-con, but it didn't really work and we had to open a balcony door to get some fresh air during the night. Unfortunately with the fresh air we also got many mosquitoes and noise from outside street.

I do not say this is something which really really bothered us, and they had those anti-mosquito scrims, but it somehow affected the quality of sleep.

On the positive side, staff was very friendly. Wifi worked in the room, toilets with showers and rooms were clean, so really no major issues. Price and location were perfect for us.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DonNico
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I have stayed at Micasa during two separate trips. Both times were great. It's a simple guesthouse.. I really enjoyed how close it is to many food places and fun things to check out around Chiang Mai. Yes, it could get noisy.. but the noise didn't really bother me too much.

Right in front of Micasa, there are places to get your laundry done (30 bath per kilo) and to rent a motorcycle/scooter (about 200 baht per day).

The room cost was about 600+ bath per night, which isn't bad at all. considering it's a guesthouse and so close to center of activities in chiang mai

Room tip: I have booked the downstairs room both visits. I figured the rooms upstairs would have been noisier.
Date of stay: January 2012