Open today: 07:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Amazing experience! Lovely to see happy elephants and people that care about them! :)

I ended up going to this elephant sanctuary, and I could not be more happy about the experience... read more

Reviewed 6 June 2018
natumed23
Buenos Aires, Argentina
via mobile
#1 experience for me in Thailand!

Well what can I say about this amazing place? First, it was me and my friend, we decided to go the... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2017
נעם ז
עפולה
via mobile

All reviews beautiful creatures baby elephant amazing experience elephants thailand
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say about this amazing place?
First, it was me and my friend, we decided to go the night before, we got such good recommendations and it didn't fell short from what we've heard!
The willingness to help us visit the next day was amazing!
We got there in the morning and straight up - the elephants!! Beautiful Creatures
We walked with them, showered them, had a water fight with one (guess who won..), fed them and just had the best time!
It's something you will never forget and you know the money goes to the right place. It was amazing to end my 14 months journey abroad like that ❤
The people, the animals, the food, everything was just great! Can't wait to visit again,
Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank נעם ז
Elephant C, Owner at Elephant Conservation Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Hello Naom,

Thank you for your visit and hope you had a great experience with us to share with your friends. Please visit me when you have a chance to visit Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We took a day trip here and visited s museum among other things, tour guide was so friendly and knew so many weird facts which was great. The elephants were beautiful and it was one of the highlights of our trip. Would definitely recommend to anyone with a day to spare in Chiang Mai.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank carlrufruf
Elephant C, Manager at Elephant Conservation Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Hello carlrufruf,

Thank you for visiting our park and we are happy to have you and your family visited out park. Your daughters are very lovely and it was nice they like dogs. We are happy to hear that you had a great time at our park. Thank you so much and hope you will visit us again in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Amazing experience with the elephants. Had a great time in Thailand with this wonderful Camp site. They take care of the animals with care

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank Clifford T
Elephant C, Manager at Elephant Conservation Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Hello Clifford,

Thank you for spending time with us at Elephant Conservation Park. I hope you arrive back to NYC with good memory from our park. Next time you visit Asia, please come back to Chiang Mai and come visit us again.

ECP Team

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went to Elephant Conservation Park and we totally loved it. The baby elephants were so adorable and very friendly. They like to eat, eat, and eat. The elephants keepers were very funny. The place is pretty local elephant home. It was very quiet and very relaxing. The food was great using local grown vegetables from the garden. Highly recomnended!

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank D7957JQsues

Hello Sue,

You guys made our park more enjoyable. Thank you for your visit.

Love,

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Me and my family visited this park on Maetaeng mountain and it was such a great trip there. My son had a great time being with baby elephants. It was a lovely place yet small local elephant home and not too many tourists. The owner is very kind and she tells us many stories about elephants. We learn more about elephants. We helped bathe elephants and it was the first time I bathe elephants in my life. With lots of water splash from elephants we all had one of the best trip for my family. I would definitely recommend this place for those who truly love elephants.

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank Tipawadee C
Elephant C, Owner at Elephant Conservation Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Hello,

Glad you had fun at the park and thank you so much for your support!

Regards,