Huge building, probably a former hospital. Well located but quiet as well.
It's been surely one of my worst experiences in a hotel:
- Old, shabby, dirty room. Besides, the toilet was broken and we had to get another room. In the second room, the water heater was broken too (temperature selector not working).
- Wildlife: we found a HUGE cockroach in the toilet, and a couple of geckos on the wall.
- The staff was very unkind and not very useful: they didn't inform us of the free coffee and toast (we read about it in the booking info); they weren't nice when we had to change the room (broken toilet). Besides, they tried to cheat on us: when we ordered a taxi from the reception, we had to pay there, and we got no receipt, no invoice, no nothing. But they didn't tell the taxi driver we've already paid ! The man asked us for his money, and we told him (I hope he got paid after all ...).
To finish with, I forgot there the battery of my camera. I sent them an email the next day, but never got an answer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some of the features you'll enjoy are Air Conditioning, Television , Bathtub, Shower, Satellite/Cable TV. Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of New Mitrapap Hotel. Book your room now at New Mitrapap Hotel via our secure online booking form. The first step is to enter and submit your travel dates in the spaces provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your New Mitrapap Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.