Our family of 4 (kids 5,10) stayed here last week and loved it.
It's a little oasis, in a local Thai neighbourhood with a beautiful garden setting. Its a nice small hotel with lovely staff and friendly service.
A few comments
- lovely touches like bringing us cold drinks to the pool
- daily shuttle into Chiang Mai town and will arrange your return taxi for you too!
- pool was a nice size and depth for the kids.
- lovely breakfast in the garden
- they can arrange dinner delivery for you from local restaurants (and plate it up for you too).
- oh and in-room massages!
We chose to stay in a town house unit (split level, 3 bedrooms) for the extra space. Rooms were clean, beds comfy. the bathrooms are clean (just not really as spacious as us spoilt westerners prefer!).
Only other comment is that there wasn't really a comfortable couch / seats inside to relax / watch tv (just the kitchen table). Just encouraged you to get out and play!
We used the hotel as a base for doing day tours with Untouched Thailand (also fantastic and highly recommended!).
It is out of town a little way - but that's the beauty of it. It was great to come home to! A perfect spot if you like to stay somewhere small, friendly and local.
Thanks for a great stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa San Pee-Seua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa San Pee-Seua Hotel Chiang Mai