“Fantastic!!”

The Peak Spa Package in Chiang Mai
Ranked #27 of 260 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Conveniently located near the Night Market in a quiet and unfrequented street Peak Spa is an essential urban retreat where you can de-stress, relax, and rejuvenate in a serene and spacious atmosphere.Relax revitalize and indulge your body under the guidance of experienced Therapists.Peak Spa provides a full range of specialty treatments including Traditional Thai Massage, Ayurvedic massage (shirodhara), hot stone massage and hot oil massage or Boby scrub. We offer a large selection of services designed for both women and men.Easy booking online from our website, spa package promotions available online, complimentary transportation round trip (even with luggage)... Quality and satisfaction is our main priority. Open everyday from 10am to 10pm.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to Chang Mai on Valentine's day and planned for having Spa at a 5 stars hotel. But after having an aroma oil therapy on the first day at Peak, we came there on the next 2 days for Thai massage, herb steam, facial and etc. In conclusion, the environment is so good and the price is only one third of the hotel.

Remember to book on PeaK's webpage because it's so full

All reviews
"great massage"
in 7 reviews
"spa package"
in 3 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 8 reviews
"two hours"
"night market"

Reviewed 15 February 2014

For Valentine's Day my husband treated me (by myself) to Peak Spa. It was WONDERFUL! I had the "Simple" package that lasted 3 1/2 hours. When I was done I was very relaxed, and my skin felt nice and smooth. The place was immaculate, very professional, smelled really nice, and they played soothing music throughout. I had never had anything like this before, so for a first it was REALLY nice. I highly recomed going. They have a lot of other services too, like what you would find in a beauty salon, but haven't tried those yet, maybe next time.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Went around Chiang Mai to find the best spas but were all fully booked. Therefore, happened to speak to a local who told us that Peak Spa is the best and so we went. It was a little pricey compared to the others and after the massage, we knew it was worth the money. For some of the massages that we do, we will tend to feel quite tired after. But for this, we felt so refreshed after and it was a great feeling.

Definitely worth going!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I was a bit nervous about getting my curly hair cut in SE Asia as I guess they're not going to have much experience of cutting it so I chose Peak Spa which definitely caters to tourists. I walked in and was told the stylist was not working that day but I could make an appointment for the following day. It did seem as if my natural curls were a novelty for her and she asked me lots of questions about them but nevertheless I was pleased with the cut and I thought 300 baht for a wash and cut was a pretty reasonable price.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 December 2013

made my appointment earlier online through the internet. Booked the buy one free one package for myself and my gf for 2.5 hours which includes steaming, full body massage and facial.
We were picked up from our hotel in time at 4pm by The Peak Spa and I was very impressed by their punctuality! Upon our arrival, we were greeted with cold towers and nice cold drinks to freshen ourselves up. Thereafter, we were asked to take a shower and our spa treatment begins! Overall I would say that the services rendered were very good and value for money. After the spa treatment, we felt very refreshed and my gf's face was literally glowing after their facial treatment.! Wouldn't mind to be back again! Thank you The Peak Spa!

Wee Shiuan