“Hidden Gem for Family & Friends in Chiang Mai”
other travellers have booked this property
Three Kings Villa offers 1000m2 of interior space.
Outdoor area with pool and deck. The villa features a very large saltwater spillover pool.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Three Kings Villa offers 1000m2 of interior space.
Outdoor area with pool and deck.
The villa features a very large saltwater spillover pool.
The sala is a perfect spot for an outdoor massage.
The whole property is fenced in and gated.
Open plan living.
Thai touches everywhere.
Fully equipped Western kitchen. There's also an outdoor Thai kitchen.
Great views towards the hills.
The main staircase is a real focal point of the villa.
Games room.
Games room with pool table.
Movie room.
Incredible acoustics and visuals.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
YSK27
South Korea
“Hidden Gem for Family & Friends in Chiang Mai”
Reviewed 23 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Luxury 5 bedroom pool villa for up to 15 peoples – it has everything you might want.. It is a real hidden gem which I will definitely come back again and want to recommend to my friends. The villa owner, Roger n Nooch are really nice and friendly couple, looking after you 24 hours. From the airport pick to massage in house, they provide every service you need at very reasonable price.

. daily housekeeping includes free laundry service
. free breakfast with fresh coffee/juices/eggs/toasts/fruits..
. lunch/(bbq)dinner at the poolside by the professional chef

One minor drawback is it located some 20km away or 30 minute driving distance from Chiang Mai city center – no worry, transportation can be arranged at anytime by the owner. They arranged a 16-seater van with a driver for me at around 3,000B (less than USD100) per day.

Playing with two labradors was another great fun - they are awesome lovely dogs.

5 May 2018
YS our Korean guests were very friendly and loved being close to Mae jo 18 hole gold course, 5 minutes away from the Villa. We now have arranged discounts with the golf course for any future gusets that play golf.
Jill G
“A fabulous family/ friends holiday place”
Reviewed 1 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

A quiet location by the national park but still very close to tourist attractions.
The owners are extremely hospitable and friendly and have great local knowledge. They provide transport whenever requested and have driven us to many attractions.
The house is very spacious, the beds are very comfortable, breakfast is sumptuous and the cook is terrific and we have loved her Thai food. What ever changes are needed to suit your stay, just ask Roger!!
A definite recommendation for all ages.
We hope to plan another visit shortly.

2 Dec 2017
Hosting Jill and family was an absolute pleasure. They were all so polite and appreciative of our efforts to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We are very aware that Guests just want to totally relax at times, yet still have occasional adventures that suit them. We try hard to get this mix right, tailored to the specific Guests that have different preferences and requirements each time. Thanks Jill and family, we loved having you guys, especially the kids stay with us.
lanememor...
“Roger and his lovely wife and staff made us feel like Royalty”
Reviewed 8 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

First, let me say my wife and I have traveled all over the world in the last 30 years. from the pyramids in Egypt to the Amazon jungles. I had often thought about visit Chiangmai and finally did so with my son and his family, a total of 4 adults and one 3 years old. From the pick up in Chiangmai to the drop off at the airport which by the way was a 4:30 am departure Roger and his wife did absolutely everything they could to make us feel welcome. The beautiful and impeccably maintained home and grounds makes you feel your living in the lap of luxury. Even though we have a beautiful ranch at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountain which is beautiful, I was envious of the home Roger and his wife built. Truly something special. If you're in Chiangmai you can do no better then booking this property. I would have to say Roger's home is the best property in Chiangmai bar none. Both of them have a warm personality and his wife is absolutely gracious and charming. Roger, has that Australian friendly open personality and he quickly makes you feel like your his mate. I can assure you while this is a glowing review I am by far not an easy reviewing and Roger has no connection with us except we booked his property through Trip Advisor. Let me just say we wished we had booked more time and will surely return if we are in Chiangmai again. Thank You, Roger, family, and staff.

2 Dec 2017
Michael,
Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We equally enjoyed having you and your very nice family stay here with us.
It was a pleasure and an honour to meet you. We often talk about you guys since your departure. I particularly enjoyed hearing about your amazing career, both in the Military and your civilian life success.
Good luck and thank for being great guests.
K2K11
Chiang Mai
“Regal Paradise!”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I took my girlfriend for her birthday treat - she already knows Chiang Mai well, but wanted somewhere exceptional to make her feel very special.

Being about 20 minutes outside the city means having some transport is advisable - I have spent a long time in Thailand so having my own vehicle was handy, but car/bike hire is easy to arrange (North Wheels are my recommendation).

The villa is simply superb - set in secluded grounds and a large heated pool ideal for total relaxation and pampering in total privacy. The modern house is finished to a very high standard with luxury furnishings throughout.

I only met the owners wife Nooch at the start who was very helpful in recommending nearby places to see and eat. The house has a cook if needed for both western and Thai food which home cooked was delicious.

We stayed over a long weekend and it was fabulous - we felt like royalty indeed!

Nearby would recommend the 'Tiger's Head' reservoir system for natural scenery - we hiked around there and the views are stunning.

For somewhere out of the ordinary and wanting to spoil someone special (as well as yourself) then this beautiful villa would be hard to better!

7 Jun 2017
Kevin,
Thank you so much for your review. My wife Nooch and I will not forget how surprised and happy your girlfriend was on that first day. I think you scored a few points there! ! We are just so pleased that we could be part of that special week end for you both, and that we were able to provide almost everything that you requested.
The temple on the hill out the front of our Villa that you liked to visit whilst hiking, now has a massive reclining Buddha statue erected to the side of the road on the walk up. It is truly spectacular. You must visit this statue if you get a chance. It is great backdrop for some impressive photographs to show back home. Also the road has been sealed with tarmac all the way up to the temple, and has become a favorite hill climb and descent for push bike riders. I love walking up there myself in the late afternoons with my wife. Please come and stay with us again if you get the chance.
Roger & Nooch
wilsonbig...
Aberdeen
“Superb, Highly recommended”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I have recently spent some time at Three Kings Villa in Chiang Mai, Thailand and following our stay I feel I had to post a review.
Our party consisted of four adults and seven children, two families travelling together. After searching for suitable accommodation on-line, a work colleague suggested the Three Kings Villa may be a worthwhile consideration compared to staying in a Hotel or Guest House.
I am so pleased we listened to his advice, we had a wonderful stay. Initially we booked for the minimum of four nights but were so impressed by the villa, the facilities, the service and the friendliness of the owners we extended our stay for another three nights.
The Villa itself is hugely impressive on first sight. I loved the abundance of natural light that flowed through the house. The interior does not disappoint, being well furnished with a great selection of facilities, including free wi-fi (an essential nowadays for anybody travelling with kids). The pool was fabulous, the kids spent most of their time playing in it. Another feature they loved was the family bedroom with four beds, great for them to sleep in, in their own room away from the adults!
We found Roger and Nooch, the owners to be very helpful and knowledgeable about all local facilities and worthwhile sites. They could not do enough for us, to make our stay hassle free and memorable.
We found the cost of hiring the villa stacked up very well in comparison to staying in a hotel with a requirement for multiple rooms. We will certainly stay there again and I cannot praise it highly enough.

7 Jun 2017
Alex,
Thank you for your review. We strive to make our guests as comfortable and happy as possible, and your comments are very much appreciated. We enjoyed hosting your two families very much, and I feel we have learnt a lot from you on how to improve our services and facilities here at Three Kings Villa.
We are implementing several of your suggestions so that our future guests will benefit from your ideas. We really appreciate that you and your lovely wife took the time to write down how our furniture and decorations might be improved, and you will be pleased to know that we have put in place many of the ideas that you both suggested.
If we are lucky enough to have you and your nice families stay here again, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Roger and Nooch
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing