All reviews nimman area the cafe downstairs maya mall nimman road free breakfast location is great place to stay within walking distance cm privacy curtains beds dorm comfort facilities
Reviewed 24 June 2018

As it was my first time in this city, I wanted to find a place that wasn’t too costly, but also comfortable enough that it wasn’t a burden on my sense of comfort. Located in a convenient part of the city I would say that the location is the strongest selling point of the hostel. I did have issues with the plumbing (the water pressure was too low) but overall I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it for travellers looking for an affordable place to stay in Chiang Mai

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Alexahostel, General Manager at ALEXA Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hi,

Thank you and glad to read you liked our location. We will have a look and check our water pressure again.
Because this is very important for us! Next time this will be fixed and better. We hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great hostel! The staff was wonderful as was the room. Enjoyable stay here - will probably stay here again. Decent place, room had great aircon which is very important. Bed was comfy and quite big,had curtains too.David , the manager was very kind and made sure everything went good from the beginning to end of our stay . Thumbs up.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Alexahostel, General Manager at ALEXA Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi Eunice,

Thank you s much for this review. We are all so happy that you enjoyed our friendly staff, powerful air conditioning & comfy bed.
Enjoy the rest of your trip and we hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I absolutely loved staying here , the rooms are bright and done with exquisite taste. The staffs are so accommodating and the food is deliciously prepared. With the hostel located near Maya mall and in Nimman , made my stay all the more exciting.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Alexahostel, Manager at ALEXA Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear prinsesajulee,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that your enjoyed our friendly staffs and food! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

To be honest, spending two nights in Alexa hostel is amazing. The location is very convenient for travelers. What I love about this hostel is how the staff accommodates you, they make you feel so welcome. The room is nice and clean, a fluffy bed that I can't resist, and the free breakfast. When it comes to safety, no worries, they have 24-hour security . Overall, the perfect place to stay. Will definitely recommend this to all my friends.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Grace A,

Thank you so much for your review. We're glad to hear that you love our friendly staffs and enjoyed our irresistible fluffy bed. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The hostel looks very elegant and comforting . Nice co working place and it also has approachable and friendly staffs , very accommodating. I like the area where the hostel is because it's in Nimman and walking distance to Maya mall . I had a great stay , well worth the price. Recommended !

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you very much and we are all happy you liked our prime location in the middle of the trendy Nimman neighborhood.
Hope to see you soon again!