“I love witty ice cream.”
Review of Witty Ice Cream - CLOSED

Witty Ice Cream
Nong Khai, Thailand
“I love witty ice cream.”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I always love ice cream, i have found witty ice cream when i take a trip to Chingmai/Thailand, i really enjoy his ice cream and i like to share, you can find it on Sundays market (walking street) witty ice cream will be right at the intersection opt Police station. I love yogurt raspberry...yum yum.

Visited August 2012

Thailand
“Very tasty ice creams served in freshly made waffle cones”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Indeed Witty ice cream is a very refreshing nice surprise in the Chiang Mai Sunday night market. Anyone should stop by. Plus for an identical quality, much cheaper than the famous brands starting by H & M and which are all import. This is made in Chiang Mai.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Baanbellerive
“Yes, they're still open. I found Witty...”
Reviewed 16 January 2010

Yes, they're still open. I found Witty Ice Cream in two locations during my recent extended visit to CM: At the corner of the police station on the street of the Sunday Night Market and also right near the big lobster seafood sign at Anusarn Market on weeknights. The handmade ice cream and cones were better than any I've eaten anywhere.

Dallas, Texas
“Couldn't find it......may have closed”
Reviewed 29 September 2009

We tried a couple of times to find the location listed in the review below from May, 2009, however we were never able to find it, and we were actually told that it had closed down.

Too bad because we were really looking forward to trying it out.

1 Thank JessAnne
markbchiangmai, public rerations manager at Witty Ice Cream, responded to this review, 11 October 2009
We are still open on waking str, near by Wat Pla Sing.
could your please in from that for me
witty
Stockholm, Sweden
“Simply delicious”
Reviewed 26 May 2009

We met Wit first time 2 years ago at his stand at the night market in Chiang Mai. Now he has just opened his own hip ice cream cafe (2-10 Changmoikao Rd.)! The ice cream is amazing with exciting new flavours whenever you visit. It is freshly made on the premises and the home made waffles round off the 'witty' experience. The owner is very friendly and a visit to Witty Ice cream a must for every traveller to Chiang Mai. Dylan & Flynn