Ways to Experience Untouched Thailand
from US$64.62
from US$143.59
from US$112.20
1,253 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2019

We will never forget the morning spent with Siphon, watching the sun rise over the city of Chiang Mai. Getting up so early was not easy, but well worth the effort--no crowds, peaceful and spiritual. Taking in the sunrise, hearing the chants of the monks, serving the monks daily alms and seeing the sun glisten off the golden structures are things imprinted in our minds. Two other smaller temples were also lovely and away from the bustling tourists. Learning from Siphon, a monk himself of 18 years, gave us a whole new level of understanding of the Buddhist faith traditions. He's a fine individual.

2  Thank DeeAnn F
Reviewed 12 March 2019

We booked a 3 day experience with Tom as our guide and Mr Nop as our driver. I cant tell you how fantastic an experience it was. From travelling in our own air conditioned mini bus driven by Mr Nop who was a fantastic and courteous driver to our guide Tom who made sure every experience was one to remember, we had to best 3 days ever. The elephant sanctuary in the mountains was amazing, 5 elephants including 2 babies, a couple of mahouts, tom and the 2 of us feeding and helping to bathe them in the river is one of the highlights of any holiday we have taken! Climbing the sticky waterfall, feeding the monkeys in the forest, the boat trips up the rivers, visiting Myanmar, visiting the 2 most amazing temples I have ever seen and actually meeting and having our photograph taken with Chalermchai Kositpipat, who designed and built the White Temple in Chiang Rai, staying overnight with John and Bear on his banana farm, making cards from elephant poo paper, drinking green tea latte on the tea plantation to having the most amazing coffee whilst soaking our feet in the hot spring, every experience was different and totally unforgettable. We will definitely be booking another tour next time we are in Thailand.

Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

If you’re contemplating booking this, contemplate no more, BOOK IT. This was an unbelievable day trip. We visited temples, ate authentic Thai food at a locals spot, made paper out of elephant poop (you’ll see) and bathed elephants. Our guide, Arnon, was the most genuine/kind person you could ask for. We only had 1 full day in Chiang Mai, and thanks to Untouched Thailand, we felt like we didn’t miss a thing :).

1  Thank ShowtimeBirns
Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

We just finished 3 wonderful days visiting Chiang Mai. Our tour guide Tu and driver Nop were polite and helpful. Tu went out of his way to make sure our trip was exactly what we wanted it to be. He even helped my daughter and I SAFELY descend and ascend Bua Tong Waterfall (sticky waterfall). For this alone I am eternally grateful. My daughter wanted to do this but for me an old lady it wasn’t easy. Tu made sure I completed the task without injury. He and Nop took us to 2 delicious local eateries where we ate amazing Thai food. Tu was so kind even getting up early to go to a local market near his home to get us some food gifts for home. He is knowledgeable about all aspects of Thailand. We will be back and we will certainly ask for Tu and Nop. Thanks again guys!!!

Reviewed 8 March 2019 via mobile

I got up early morning to see the lovely temple in Doi Suthep and the sun rising in the sky.
Tom, the tour guide, was just amazing.
He taught me a lot of things about the culture and tradition of the monks and of Thailand, he also assisted me through the all tour with professional and friendly manners.
I highly recommend this tour!!!
A