“Wholesome tasty food”

Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Description: Delicious healthy Thai & International food prepared using no MSG, lean meats & organic fruit & vegetables wherever possible. Bon Kitchen is owned & managed by Bon Khamma, who takes pride in making her own curry pastes, dipping sauces, muesli, hummus, soy milk, pizzas & burgers to ensure their taste & quality.
Washington, USA
“Wholesome tasty food”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

After 2 years we revisited the Bon Kitchen, they are as good as we remembered. The smoothies are excellent. We also had cashew almond chicken with whole grain rice, they are really good, unlike most 'healthy' rice that taste like you are eating grains. The mushroom sate is highly recommended. One thing though since they cook everything fresh as you order so there may be a longer wait than other restaurants but we are on vacation so it is not a big deal for us.

• Visited January 2012

Stockholm, Sweden
“Simple, tasty food.”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Good and tasty food, quick service. I recommend it!

Visited January 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Most disappointing”
Reviewed 16 December 2011

It was my last evening in Chiang Mai and I was alone. Wanting to have dinner, I decided based on TripAdvisor's review.

The place was decent but the food very, very disappointing. The pork in paneng curry was just so so. I asked them to serve me a small bowl of tom yam but they came instead with a huge bowl fit for four. They then told me they have no way to serve me a small bowl. Why not? I have no idea, really.

It wasn't outstanding as I had expected. And they don't cater for individual travelers.

2 Thank maeghanlily
London
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

This restaurant is close to the Imperial Mai Ping hotel. The service was good and the food was fantastic. The Pennang curry special tasted good as did the smoothies. The staff were friendly. Dishes cost between £2-£4 well worth a try.

Visited November 2011
“Not worthy of #7”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

On our recent trip to Chang Mai we leveraged Trip Advisor for "eating intel". As such, we had outstanding experiences at both Dada's and Miguel's. On third shot we went with Bon Reatautant. In a nutshell, nothing special: the food, the place or the experience. Also, since we were unable to get either beer or wine, we really wished we have gone back to Dada's again. How Bon reached #7 makes no sense at all.

1 Thank Langoat