We once again stayed at this hotel as last time we could not fault it.This time it was at Songkram one of the busiest times of the year and to our surprise it surpassed our last stay.The hotel got into the festive spirt supplying you with water guns,buckets,protective plastic covers for camera's and other valuables as walking around Chiang Mai over the next few days you were always going to get wet (It was good to get others back).And when you you came back to the hotel absolutly soaking wet dripping water head to toe,staff smiled ,laughed with you and handed you a dry towel.
After a day out we came back to the best pampering in the day spa 1.30 hours of pure bliss.
Staff are always helpful,friendly and greet you with large smile.Food is varied,beautifully presented and tastes fantastic.
The prices for food and drink very reasonable for a hotel of such quality compared to some in the area.
If you have been travelling for a while and want a perfect nights sleep the bed and pillows here are to die for,you just melt into them.(slept so well nearly missed breakfast)
It is in good location for both night and day markets,larger shopping centres,near Ping river.A short trip in Tuk Tuk to Old City centre will cost you 50 to 100 Baht
They have an excellent tour desk who are only to happy to arange anything to suit you
All in all once again happy to recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Chiang Mai for short stay or longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa. Set in the awe-inspiring colonial style of the early 1900’s, the Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa is located at the heart of Chiang Mai’s vibrant business centre and entertainment venues. The hotel is just a five minute walking distance from Chiang Mai’s famous Night Bazaar to the numerous riverside restaurants, while at the same time allowing guests to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings. The three-storey hotel with a central elevator boasts of 19 luxury guestrooms, all individually styled and elegantly furbished with the colonial charm. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms including a TV, DVD player and a free mini bar. The hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of food from authentic Thai cuisine to Western dishes. Coffee and tea, soft drinks, wines and liquor are served at the Lobby Bar, and guests can enjoy their drinks in the comfort of the library or at the peaceful verandah by the outdoor pool. For holistic health and relaxation, guests can unwind and enjoy the genuine Ayurvedic treatment from the hotel’s Nakara Spa. Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa offers a broad range of services, facilities and amenities designed to provide personalized service and first class hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel And Spa