Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa
US$107
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$123
US$152
US$124
US$105
Agoda.com
Bodhi Serene Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$147
US$101
US$95
US$91
US$657
US$299
Agoda.com
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort(Chiang Mai)
US$292
US$439
US$403
1,009 results
All reviewsvintage mercedescolonial stylenakara jardinroyal grand deluxelocal snacksnight marketbeautiful hotelcomplimentary mini barreplenished dailysmall hotelsmall buffetour honeymoonturn down servicetuk tukcommon areasold citytour desk
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Ping Nakara to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary and can only rave about the experience. Wonderful staff, great food, great service, great rooms.
Conveniently located for city and country tours and with it's own tour desk.
Wonderful architecture that essentially creates it's own little world.
We loved it and will go back again.

Room Tip: Don't think there is a bad room. All good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Me and my sister stayed in Ping Nakara for a short getaway in Chiang Mai. We fell in love with the hotel and the staffs were so friendly and helpful. The hotel was so generous with free flowing minibar snacks and drinks all for free (the first that I've encountered in my life!). The staffs were so helpful and friendly in advising us getting around in Chiang Mai. We would love to come back if we happen to be in Chiang Mai in the future. Highly recommended by me and my sister. Thank you Ping Nakara ! :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HishamKix
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Great staff, everyone is very friendly and efficient! A real boutique hotel experience! The dinner was also fantastic and the price is quite reasonable, anyway, I was not so wiling to going out during my stay, as the hotel is so wonderful!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Jun M
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My fiancé and I recently stayed at Ping Nakara to take pre-wedding photos, and it was a great decision to take them here. As a hotelier with extensive 5 Star management experience, we felt like we were at "home" again.

What an amazing classic 5 star experience! The hotel is like a well kept archive or museum.
From the 50 year old Mercedes Benz, the beautiful lobby, and exquisite rooms, you have the feeling of stepping back in time, when life was elegantly celebrated.

From a discerning guest's perspective, it's a very well managed hotel, with just the right amount of guest attention, not over-bearing and not pretentious.

I have traveled extensively, and rarely respond to surveys or post comments, but in this case it is warranted. We will definitely return to stay a few nights or even just for coffee or dinner.

I commend Mr. Keeler, General Manager for his efforts and the team.

Room Tip: Choose a suite with a wonderful balcony. Excellent serenity.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mig008
ChairatPingNakara, General Manager at Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel. Our owner spent years contemplating the concept and then working until it was ready. It is his vision that gives us such a great template to work from. Our staff do work hard to give our guests the feeling that the service is at hand but not overpowering, and it is rewarding to see that it is noticed and appreciated. I also appreciated your words about me, but in truth I have a very easy job working in this place with these people…and we have wonderful guests come and experience this. Thank you again, and please come back some day!
Best wishes,
Joe Keeler

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is just as advertised, a bona fide resort, but within walking distance of the city center.

The rooms are huge and the bathrooms are sumptuous with every amenity. And get this! Everything in the minibar is free, no charge complementary. If there's anything you need, the staff hop right to it.

The pool is as good as it looks and long enough for lap swimming.

Breakfasts aren't a chain hotel blowout buffet, but thoughtfully prepared with plenty of choices.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo