We are so happy to stumble upon this hotel. We were staying in another hotel and walked passed Hotel Nakara and couldn't pass it up. We wealked in and the first thing I noticed is how amazing the staff is (Because we are still here I'm not saying was. I'm just excited to share this with others.) Helpful, Polite, and Professional.
The hotel has been open about 2 months and is quite boutique a awesome.
It was designed to match the world of a teak owners home 100 years ago. Except has awesome modern amenities The pool and balconies are amazing. Everything is trendy white and teak and perfect. Close to town also.
They had a wine party last night and invited us down. The food was spectacular and the people were great. They also gave us a tour of the spa which will be perfect for my wife and I. We are on our Honeymoon.
We are staying here for a few nights and then down to Phuket. We don't have a hotel is Phuket so they are going to give us a few recommendations. Top service here.
All I can say is book this hotel. Once people find out about it I think it will be near impossible to book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa. Set in the awe-inspiring colonial style of the early 1900’s, the Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa is located at the heart of Chiang Mai’s vibrant business centre and entertainment venues. The hotel is just a five minute walking distance from Chiang Mai’s famous Night Bazaar to the numerous riverside restaurants, while at the same time allowing guests to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings. The three-storey hotel with a central elevator boasts of 19 luxury guestrooms, all individually styled and elegantly furbished with the colonial charm. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms including a TV, DVD player and a free mini bar. The hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of food from authentic Thai cuisine to Western dishes. Coffee and tea, soft drinks, wines and liquor are served at the Lobby Bar, and guests can enjoy their drinks in the comfort of the library or at the peaceful verandah by the outdoor pool. For holistic health and relaxation, guests can unwind and enjoy the genuine Ayurvedic treatment from the hotel’s Nakara Spa. Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa offers a broad range of services, facilities and amenities designed to provide personalized service and first class hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel And Spa