Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa
Hotels.com
US$177
US$129
Trip.com
Bodhi Serene Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$156
US$491
Travelocity
US$55
US$44
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$33
Agoda.com
US$186
US$43
1,001 results
All reviewsvintage mercedescolonial stylenakara jardinroyal grand deluxelocal snacksnight marketbeautiful hotelcomplimentary mini barreplenished dailysmall hotelsmall buffetour honeymoonturn down servicetuk tukcommon areasold citytour desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2010

If you are living in a city and getting bored of the hectic life. I recommend you to come to this hotel. The design is extremely and very detail oriented, you could not imagine how each piece of the interiors are done it is really difficult to express into words. You should come and experience by yourself. : ) This hotel is brand new! you would not have to concern about the cleanliness it is new! clean and comfort.

I stayed here for 5 days i felt what i have paid for is really value for money! It gave me full relaxation by the Nakara Spa, it is an ideal place for you to sit back and spend time on your own doing work as well as resting with no disturbance.

Located in the heart of Chiangmai City, you can easily access to anywhere from this place by just talking with the receptions they are friendly and hepful in guiding you to several attractive places.

Chiangmai people are nice, friendly and as you know that Thailand is the land of smile.

Should not miss this out! Perfect place to live and run away because you would feel like staying at home while staying at the Ping Nakara.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business

- cosiness
- food & drinks
- wellness
- location
Me and my accompanying wife and her friend will definitively come back.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jydee
Reviewed 1 March 2010

We were given a wonderfully warm welcome on our arrival.
Our room was very elegantly furnished and decorated. The location is quiet and peaceful.
The spa is the best we have ever experienced, The atmosphere was tranquil and restful.
I will certainly return on my next visit to Thailand.
Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Xuios
Reviewed 16 February 2010

Dear travellers,

Ping Nakara is a beautiful boutique spa resort that creates a completely sofisticated ambiance.

I was upgraded to the jacuzzi king size room. I completely enjoyed the experience and indulged in the following whilst enjoying my 5 day stay. Swimming, spa and beauty treatments, food, food, food!

Very close to most main attractions. everything in walking distance.

Workers in Ping Nakara are very courteousy and pleasant at all times.....I have found the whole of Thailand to be in this manner.

As it is a new resort not many people such as myself that actually stayed and enjoyed the day and night experiences here. Most only here to sleep and leave.

I would have to say that if you are a sole traveller like myself, Ping Nakara is definately a place to enjoy with a significant other.......or their are plenty of DVD options...hahaha

Enjoy!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank deliriouslyhappy
Reviewed 4 February 2010

Was in Chiang Mai with 5 other girls on a short vacation… From Bangkok, we headed north with no greater ambition than to find a lovely place to stay and to enjoy lovely meals. Ping Naraka fulfilled both. First impression – Thai period drama – white, elegant building that walked us back 100 years or so. The high-ceiling lobby, the cozy library, the real wooden floor, and the perforated designs (I think they called it ginger bread?) were truly elite. The girls and I practically imagined ourselves to be ladies in the colonial period and took pictures at almost every spot in the hotel (day time and night time). We had 3 lovely rooms, each named after Thai floras which matched perfectly well with the wall paintings inside the rooms. My room was classically styled yet very cozy…my favorite parts of the room were the balcony and the bed…the bed was the most comfortable… I had a very very nice sleep that I didn’t want to leave my hotel room in the morning. We could order pillows to match our preference…I found this service really great. The outdoor pool looked stunning at night oversight from the room’s balcony. The hotel was quiet and gave a sense of privacy. After all, there’re only 19 rooms. ..felt lucky that we found out about this wonderful new hotel faster than the crowd. As for the food, we had a chance to try the food at the hotel and were impressed by Ping Nakara’s signature dish – Kao Soi—a local noodle delicacy. Our desert was the awesome mango and sticky rice. Definitely try both! After a heavy dinner, a walk to the night bazaar, which was only 5-1o minutes away, was a good light exercise – just as we needed.

We also noticed a lovely Ayurvedic Spa…some kind of Indian science for holistic well-being. The items on the menu were various and unique. ..didn’t have a chance to try but would definitely come back next time.

The building was nice, the room was nice, the food was great…but the highlight of our stay would have to be the service. People were very helpful here. Staffs were eager to show us around, telling us stories about the hotel, giving us directions and suggestions. They said Chiang Mai people are the nicest…I have to agree with this one. They were polite yet very relaxed and friendly. The staffs made the experience felt like a weekend trip to a generous friend’s vacation house.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends