LOCATION & ENVIRONMENT - Just minutes from posh Chedi and Night Market. Hotel looks pristine in all-white especially since just about 1 year old. If you're familiar with Singapore, think of this hotel as a blend of Raffles Hotel and Intercontinental. Beautiful spa rooms and, welcome lobby and one of the rare ones with a library!
ROOM - Stayed in Grand Deluxe. Gorgeous in terms of size, layout and decor. Perfect if with in-room jacuzzi! 5-star sleep quality and wide range of pillows - first time I used body pillow for side sleepers
SERVICE - Young, polite staff. They usher you to rest at plush lobby and give wet towels and cool drinks while preparing your check-in. Room attendant very detailed - even initiated bring us new pair of slippers as she noticed a tiny stain on one. Impressive. Obliging front desk - offered directions and helped with local calls. Service was quite slow during breakfast though. We had to wait a long time for our ala carte sets.
BREAKFAST - The weakest link was here. Limited variety so you'll definitely get bored after 2 days.
Overall the best stay we enjoyed out of the 4 hotels we tried during our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa. Set in the awe-inspiring colonial style of the early 1900’s, the Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa is located at the heart of Chiang Mai’s vibrant business centre and entertainment venues. The hotel is just a five minute walking distance from Chiang Mai’s famous Night Bazaar to the numerous riverside restaurants, while at the same time allowing guests to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings. The three-storey hotel with a central elevator boasts of 19 luxury guestrooms, all individually styled and elegantly furbished with the colonial charm. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms including a TV, DVD player and a free mini bar. The hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of food from authentic Thai cuisine to Western dishes. Coffee and tea, soft drinks, wines and liquor are served at the Lobby Bar, and guests can enjoy their drinks in the comfort of the library or at the peaceful verandah by the outdoor pool. For holistic health and relaxation, guests can unwind and enjoy the genuine Ayurvedic treatment from the hotel’s Nakara Spa. Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa offers a broad range of services, facilities and amenities designed to provide personalized service and first class hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel And Spa