Siripanna Villa Resort and Spa Chiang Mai
US$479
US$455
Agoda.com
Bodhi Serene Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$156
US$51
US$105
US$87
Agoda.com
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$33
1,283 results
All reviewsdeluxe lanna roomtuk tukrice plantingroyal lannalovely resortour honeymoonfree shuttle serviceswimming poolbreakfast buffetlanna stylehotel groundsnight marketthe hotel offerslarge bathroomold citylovely poolan oasis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Loved the Thai design. After 26 hours of traveling I was so grateful for an amazing nights rest on super soft sheets. Seriously. Comfy. Bed.
We had a really spacious villa with a private balcony with a pond- perfect for reading or taking tea. The pool has interesting design. Loved the lush landscaping with lots of flowering trees and plants. However the location is a bit removed from town so you can't walk around to anywhere.

3  Thank ChaiLaiOrchid
Reviewed 17 July 2012

After some serious research on where to stay I settled on Siripanna. I am so incredibly happy with my decision! The standout for me is the staff. Friendly is an understatement, every one of them greet you with a smile and are genuinely interested in your daily activities. They will help you with everything you need including organising sightseeing trips, booking transport into town and advice on anything you can think of. Over a few days you become familiar with some of them and they are always keen for conversation. We are regrettably moving to a different hotel tomorrow as we only booked 5 nights at Siripanna, the staff helped us by calling the other hotel to arrange a pick up, when they declined to pick us up the Siripanna staff arranged for us to be taken there on their transfer service for FREE. One night we ordered some food from one of our favourite restaurants in town to be delivered to the hotel, when it arrived the staff prepared it all onto plates for us and brought it to our room! You can NOT get service like this anywhere in Australia, I don't care how many stars the hotel has. In fact, most Aussie hotels won't let you even get takeaway food delivered. Our room is fabulous, I am writing this while sitting on our oversized king bed which is more comfortable than our bed at home. The mattress is harder than ours but we have slept better! There is plenty of room to spread our market purchases out. Everything is really clean, the room service staff attend to the room daily and nothing is forgotten. The bathroom has a small cascade at one end you can switch on for a romantic ambience and a sunken bath big enough for two. The private Sala in the entry area of the room is a useful addition, allowing you to sit outside your room and relax to the sound of running water and the birds that sing every morning. Bottles of purified water are provided free of charge for drinking and brushing teeth, more is available on request. The pool is FANTASTIC! A large moat style pool to replicate the moat around the old city, this allows you to swim off and find your own space or swim laps in the morning if you are keen for some exercise. Breakfast was included in our deal, the buffet provides plenty of variety, even for vegetarians such as my wife and I. The food for lunch and dinner is equally impressive, along with the usual Thai selection there is pasta and even Veggie burgers! Siripanna is located out of the city a short way which means you must travel by tuk-tuk or taxi (or other) if you want to go into the night bazaar or walking markets etc. but this is balanced by the fact you are away from most of the noise also, we rarely heard any traffic while relaxing by the pool drinking our 150 baht cocktails! The hotel also has a free shuttle service at intervals during the day to run you into town. I could just go on and on about this place but you really have to judge for yourself, and I encourage you to do just that. You will not regret a single moment you stayed at Siripanna. If I am ever blessed to return to Chiang Mai I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Any of The Royal Lanna Villas are in equally good positions. I would recommend a stay in one of these.
2  Thank Gwynn H
Reviewed 17 July 2012

From the moment we arrived till the day we left we could not have been given better service. Our accommodation, a villa by the pool, was spacious and very comfortable. The bathroom was also large with a sunken bath that comfortably fits two people. The shower pressure was also very good. The bed was huge and extremely comfortable. My husband was unwell the day after we arrived so stayed in for the day whilst the rest of us went sightseeing and shopping. The staff kept an eye on him during the day and even sent a flower arrangement with a beautiful card hoping that he got better soon! The food was so good at the resort that we did not bother to eat anywhere else. I highly recommend the cooking class you will have so much fun and you also get to eat what you prepare. Most afternoons we enjoyed happy hour by the pool that was also catered for by the Resort. The resort is very well looked after; very clean; rooms are serviced exceptionally well. We did not have to ask for anything during our stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful and we found them to be very genuine. We spent a week at the resort and I did not want to leave. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: We chose a villa beside the pool. The pool cannot be used after 7pm so you will not be disturbed by any noise.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank BellaandPa
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We stayed at the Siripana for 7 days in early July 2012. What an amazing experience. We cannot fault this resort at all. The welcome that we received when our taxi pulled up made us realize that we were onto something special., The smiling staff and the amount of effort that the staff go to, is amazing. Our room was spacious and clean. The rooms are full of Thai character and the hugh bed is nice and comfy. We enjoyed happy hour/hours by the pool. A nice afternoon tea is provided free every afternoon. The buy 1 and get 1 free cocktails were great value. A very big thank you to ARM who went above and beyond his duties and made the best cocktails and just knew what you wanted. ARM worked very hard to keep the guests well stocked and is a credit to the Siripanna. We enjoyed the breakfast each morning with a wide variety of dishes. We also enjoyed the Friday BBQ night. The cost of 600bht was well worth it. We ate beautifully cooked prawns and meat/steak. My husband asked a waitress what sort of seafood this was. The next thing the Chef came over and explained what it was and how they cook the seafood. The chef was back within 5 minutes with a plate to try and had made a Thai based sauce to go with it. Amazing service!! The Siripanna offers you a free shuttle bus each night to the night markets/shops and to walking street markets on the weekend. We used this every night. When we needed a tuk tuk or taxi the hotel arranged this from reception. Easy!!. We were greeted everyday with smiling staff that only wanted to please us and help us in any way they could. Two staff made our stay exceptional: YING and AOF meet us everyday with smiles and are such wonderful warm people that you feel instantly welcome and at home. These two people are a credit to the Siripanna. I wish I could have taken them home with us as they always made us feel so humble and happy. The Siripanna is in walking distance to shops and is not far away from the nightlife. We cannot recommend this place highly enough. We are sure we had stumbled upon a piece of heaven and when our time was up, we certainly did not want to leave. Thank you for making our holiday very special and thank you to all staff who work at this wonderful resort. We will be back very soon.

8  Thank cherrie967
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I stayed at Siripanna for 2 nights in July and didn't want to leave!

I stayed at one of the villas which are located around the amazing pool. The staff welcomed me friendly late at night and showed me my big and spacious room. The bed is very comfortable and big… I wanted to stay in there for ever!

The bathroom was a dream! With my own little waterfall, bathtub and the most powerful shower I have ever showered in! The water pressure was incredible!! I actually felt like under a waterfall!

The rooms are equipped with everything you need and if you should want anything which you can't find I'm sure the friendly staff will take care and organize it for you! Since it's not recommended to drink the water in Thailand. The Hotel offer complimentary water in the room. And will refill if necessary!

I was greeted by name the whole time. The occupancy was good so I was impressed that most of the front desk staff knew my name!!!

I was there over a weekend and if you ever do, make sure to try their Sunday Lunch. For 599 Baht you can indulge yourself in all kinds of food, Western and Thai!
The breakfast served from early morning until 10.30 is also very good and offers all kinds of things.

They also have shuttle service to the old town of Chiang Mai a couple of times a day. If you decide to go on your own a tuk tuk shouldn't be more than 100 baht one way!

Room Tip: Stay in the Villas. They are amazing and have an own little terrace!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo