“It's ok if you after budget room”
Review of R.C.N. Court & Inn

R.C.N. Court & Inn
Ranked #458 of 805 Chiang Mai B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

I've stayed for 2 weeks , location was good just walk to the nightlife , ride tuk tuk 7 minutes to the night bazar , you could use shared kitchen , motorbike park , room have hot water , aircon ,decent size fridge , fast wifi , clothes hunger , friendly staff ,,reason I stayed longer cause I rented a bike for the money I've saved instead paying higher price but there are better hotels around if you after better rooms you only have to pay abit higher price ,

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Much nicer places available for same price. I should look further. Dirty place. My girlfriend is still crumpy. The fridge wasn't working. The sink almost fell of the wall. By the way, the receptionist told us this was the new room..............

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Onno_Tony_Mel
nong8188, Owner at R.C.N. Court & Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

i am very sorry for your disappointment for my property but my staff told me that he took you to see that room before you made dicission you should refuse at that time,anyway you should inform to my staff and we ready to fix all problem all the time but you didn't and you stay just 1 night and informed to us when you check-out ( if you informed but we ingored you should complain!) and after my checking our fridge in that room as very well, i think you didn't get
plug-in so we always unplugged when no guest(its always happened a lot) please give me fairly. anyway sorry next time stay me longer we hope to serve you better.thanks

Reviewed 10 June 2013

This place was fine for a few nights. I'm sure there are better value places in Chiang Mai but I hardly slept on the nightbus from bangkok so was just happy to rest my head someplace.

My room could have done with a lick paint but it was clean and fairly comfortable. It was on the 4th or 5th floor so had to trek up and down the stairs a lot but on the plus side it was a quiet room.

Location was good - close to bars and restaurants. I visited the Elephant Nature Park while in CM and the booking office for this is around a 10 minute walk away.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Pros:
1) good location
2) cheap price
3) the room is big, has an aircon, a TV, a fridge, free wi-fi inside.

Cons:
1) the room smelled bad
2) they didnt provide soap and toilet paper
3) the room was not clean enough.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Staff were hard to come by at the reception desk and quite blunt and rude. Everyone has written good location but with this being our 2nd hotel in Chiang mai the location isn't good at all. Being 2 female travelers it is located down a dark back street, not even the taxi knew where it was, it is a smelly dindgy walk down the road to get to the main street.
The rooms were average in cleanliness, they were dull, less than basic and the door (which didn't even close properly) was only supplied with a padlock.
For the sake of a few baht extra I would stay somewhere else near to the centre.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank tcbirdy
Reviewed 29 January 2013

1) Good location - near Moon Muang, bars, restaurants, but in the quiet place near temple
2) Very cheap rooms, especially if you stay for a long time
3) Big windows
4) Free wi-fi of good quality
5) Very basic inside rooms, but... it's cheap...
6) They have gym... but really it's not gym:), so it to be honest, they do not have one.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andy P
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

I got a double room with fan for like 4 or 500 bt a night and I think that's awesome for the location. Be prepared for a hike if your on a high floor (5 stories) but friendly enough staff! They arranged our tuk tuk to the airport early in the morning and the wifi was super reliable! I was happy and would probably stay here again If I came back.

• Stayed: January 2013