lovely property but its a bit out of the way from the main activity hub of chiang mai. Personally if i wanted to be away from the hustle and bustle of chiang mai I would head to mae rim or similar areas. But having said that the resort is nice and the pool is real fun. All or most of the lower level rooms have direct access to the pool and the pool bar at night becomes your personal bar. Also you can use the pool at any time - day or night which is nice. The rooms are slightly on the smaller side as i expected it to be lager considering it is a resort and not a city hotel. MOSQUITOES - tons of them. They really need to do something about this. The people are very helpful. There is also a wonderful Thai restaurant adjacent to the property where you get to experience local cultural shows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chiang Mai was the centre of the Lanna kingdom, and with interiors fitted out in natural fabrics and teak, roofs made from 80-year-old teak beams, and intricate carvings that show the touch of a true craftsman, the design of this atmospheric four-star boutique resort reflects the kingdom’s heritage. Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection has 85 spacious rooms and villas (from 44 to 356 square metres of total living space), with the option of direct pool access or a private pool, and each with a Jacuzzi thus adding a holistic touch to any Chiang Mai holiday. Beautiful surrounds and spacious interiors with teak furnishings and wood floors throughout make the rooms and villas a comfortable retreat for couples and families, and perfectly evoke the Lanna heritage. Wellbeing facilities include a Spa Cenvaree, the perfect retreat after of a busy day of sightseeing, exploring the valleys surrounding the city or discovering the unique culture of the ‘Rose of the North’, and a fitness centre. The resort is also home to a lagoon-shaped swimming pool surrounded by century-old trees and meandering canals. The resort also has a restaurant and two bars. For shopping aficionados, the complimentary shuttle service connects to Chiang Mai’s night markets and to Central Festival Chiang Mai shopping centre which is only 10 minutes away, so is the old town. The resort is a mere 20-minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, Fastbooking, Travelbag, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khum Phaya Resort & Spa Centara Boutique Collection Hotel Chiang Mai
- Khum Phaya Resort And Spa Centara Boutique Collection