Stayed here last week of Jun 2014. Property is beautiful, pool is massive, however lots of mosquitos!
Rooms nice however not 5 star quality in my opinion. Breakfast was decent
Beds - hard as a rock, literally. Spoke to staff after first night and asked for something to put on top - which they did do.
Stayed for 3 nights and every night had to put up with loud crappy music right outside our door. Complained and was told that it was outside the hotel and not much they could do - it would stop at 1am.. It stopped at 4am - very disappointing considering a resort is somewhere to relax and sleep well!!! Staff were very disinterested in helping for anything really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chiang Mai was the centre of the Lanna kingdom, and with interiors fitted out in natural fabrics and teak, roofs made from 80-year-old teak beams, and intricate carvings that show the touch of a true craftsman, the design of this atmospheric four-star boutique resort reflects the kingdom’s heritage. Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection has 85 spacious rooms and villas (from 44 to 356 square metres of total living space), with the option of direct pool access or a private pool, and each with a Jacuzzi thus adding a holistic touch to any Chiang Mai holiday. Beautiful surrounds and spacious interiors with teak furnishings and wood floors throughout make the rooms and villas a comfortable retreat for couples and families, and perfectly evoke the Lanna heritage. Wellbeing facilities include a Spa Cenvaree, the perfect retreat after of a busy day of sightseeing, exploring the valleys surrounding the city or discovering the unique culture of the ‘Rose of the North’, and a fitness centre. The resort is also home to a lagoon-shaped swimming pool surrounded by century-old trees and meandering canals. The resort also has a restaurant and two bars. For shopping aficionados, the complimentary shuttle service connects to Chiang Mai’s night markets and to Central Festival Chiang Mai shopping centre which is only 10 minutes away, so is the old town. The resort is a mere 20-minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khum Phaya Resort And Spa Centara Boutique Collection
- Khum Phaya Resort & Spa Centara Boutique Collection Hotel Chiang Mai