All reviews would stay here again quiet hotel loved chiang mai rooms were very clean yogurt taxis airport lek 300thb thailand baht market
Reviewed 24 December 2017

Its location is ok, quiet and with nice nature around, good views. takes a 10 min drive to the town/market.

the hotel is very quiet, not sure I saw other people there in my stay,
They have a nice cafe with good hot or iced coffee, good outdoor seating with a nice view.
Rooms/toilets are a little old.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We were extremely unhappy with this place. It started with raw pork and eggs, when we asked her to cook it correctly they put it in the microwave. It was still mostly raw when given to us. Egg white was still raw as well. We looked past that. We were woken up at 1115pm to girls yelling and very loud techno music. We went to the bar thinking its fine we'll just have a drink. We were turned away and told it closed to guest an they rented it out to locals for a party.... At our resort we paid for .... We can't sit at the bar. The speakers were right under our room. I was very upset. Next day we ordered some food again hoping it out later be better, free breakfast is better than paying right....no there were mosquitoes in the dipping sauce ad my wife ordered chicken sausage ....it came to us as 3 hotdogs. No AC in the lobby and restaurant with doors wide open letting bugs in and they were mean too. My wife got tore up even wearing 95%deet. Still water pond 50ft from the entrance saw to that. Around the "resort" which it is not in any way, is just nasty. Out side the hotel walls were broke down hovels that reeked. Worst experience yet on our honeymoon. We checked out early called Expedia and they gave us a refund for a night and $100 credit. Oh and the beds were hard as rock. Place sucked. Do not stay there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank smallfry89
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Nice quiet boutique hotel. A bit old and if you stay, recommend to stay upper floor. Overall, the staff is really friendly. If you want Thai food, I will recommend to try. Also, have western cuisine to try.
Price might be a bit high, but tastes good.
Breakfast included but not much of selection.
Location is not far from the city, easy to find taxi. Or ask the hotel staff to call grab car or taxi for you.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I recently took my wife, mother and sister to Chiang Mai, Thailand and stayed at the lovely Kiree Thara resort.

We found the service to be very friendly and of a high quality. The manager, Chan, was particularly helpful and personally assured all our requirements were met.

The rooms were very clean, comfortable and spacious while the grounds were well maintained and gave a sense of peace and tranquillity.

We loved Chiang Mai and cant wait to return and when we do we will definitely stay at Kiree Thara Resort.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for two nights and were very impressed.
The hotel is about half an hour away from town however transport can be provided if you want to head into town or 300thb.
It's very peaceful, the staff are friendly and attentive and the food is pretty good.
Great pool, clean and large room, very affordable and nice views.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple