“Top of the line!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #71 of 201 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Tidaholm
“Top of the line!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

So profesional massage clinic! Nice clean place with very skilled therapists that realy know there buisness. I had my best thaimassage I have ever had here.

Visited June 2012

• Korean first
Bern, Switzerland
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Best Back and Shoulder Massage I had in Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

The first time my girlfriend and I passed by the Naruncha we didn't think much about it, but some evening eventually tried out half an hour of foot and another half an hour back and shoulder massage. It was so good we came back another evening for an hour of back and shoulder massage. I work in Administration and arrived in Thailand like some hunchback. My masseuse "Aree" did an excellent job, working the back muscles with her knees and elbows. My girlfriend was very satisfied with her masseuse "Gai" too. And compared to other massage services, it is quite cheap too.
Also check out the "Thai Massage Conservation Club" in the Ratchamankha Rd. (blind people who learned Thai Massage in the Wat Poh), which is quite good too.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Fenugreek12
Chiang Mai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2011

The place is very clean and comfortable. The decor is nice and the staff very helpful and friendly. The room prices range from 150 to 390 Bt. Bonus, you can get fantastic massages at reasonable price. The place is located in a quiet street not too far from the moat. I would strongly recommand the place.

Visited August 2011
Bangkok, Thailand
“Very friendly people, excellent massages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2010

We went to Chiang Mai for a jungle tour. Just the day before our tour we went to Naruncha Spa for a Thai massage and when we came back from our tour we went there another 2 times (1 x Thai massage & 1 x Oil massage). If this doesn't say enough...the ladies were very friendly and sincere and took their time to make you feel comfortable. Aside from that they have very good massage techniques (we have been to 4 other massage sallons in Thailand, so we've experienced different massages) the whole setting was nice. If you're thinking of getting a massage in Chiang Mai, you will definitely get a good one overhere! We enjoyed every bit of it! Thanks to all the ladies at Naruncha Spa!

Kind regards,
Stephan & Eltine (from the Netherlands)

Northern California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Small Spa & Thai Massage in Downtown Chiang Mai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2010

I found this nice Spa & Massage on my recent visit to Chiang Mai in April 2010. It is a small nicely decorated massage/beauty place in the downtown Chiang Mai. Their foot spa and traditional Thai massage are inexpensive, good values for your money with excellent service. I went there twice and will definitely return on my next visit.

2 Thank TourExp88