“Best Massage”

Full Moon Massage, Chiang Mai
Ranked #81 of 203 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: High quality massage salon
Coffs Harbour, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best Massage”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We had Thai massages all over Thailand and I liked my massage at Full Moon Massage Chiang Mai best of all

1 Thank Sil_Holidays

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 304 helpful votes
“Great value massages”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We tried the oil, aromatherapy and Thai massages here and found all to be excellent and great value for money.
At 400 BHT each we were very impressed and while the parlor is not the most salubrious you will visit, it is clean and well kept.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Project25
Hollywood, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Clean and good”
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Loved this place...400 baht for 2 hours! It is near the night market and most of the staff speaks excellent english. The foot massage is unbelievable! We went here almost every other day.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Carol B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“It doesn't exist!”
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I'm using ipad to travel with trip Adv app and it's very nice to find places but for this shop Maybe because the map with google does not work or maybe was just closed, for sure i have been there and i found no massage shop i asked to the hotel that is be side The place showed on the trip advisor map and no body knows that place. I sudgest to' go to' green bamboo massage wich is The nearest because this it doesn't exsist.

A.

2 Thank FunkVibes
Swindon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Full Moon Massage, the best in Chiang Mai and possibly Thailand......”
Reviewed 26 August 2010

Being a full time Thai masseur in England I love visiting Thailand to train, eat the amazing food and especially receiving massage at the many massage salons available everywhere. I tend to have at least 1 a day and sometimes 2 or 3!!!!! By far my favourite is Full Moon in Chiang Mai mainly because the standard is so good but also because the therapists are so friendly and helpful. My first visit was in January 2010 and my mobile phone had stopped working. When I told the staff this they tried to fix it, taking it apart, putting it in the fridge (no I am serious) and then when they couldn’t mend it telling me they would take it to the local dealer who sorted it out for me. Not the sort of service I have received anywhere else. If you are in Chiang Mai they are just down the road from the night market and highly recommended. Particularly like the foot massage out on the street, cooled by fans, watching the world go by or a full Thai massage in the air conditioned salon with a cup of green tea in the comfy chairs afterward. They have male and female therapists but don’t be deceived by some of the smaller therapists, they can still deliver a mean massage. The best!!!!!

5 Thank Jan_Swindon