“Best Thai Massage I Got in Thailand!”
Review of Khunka Massage

Khunka Massage
Ranked #19 of 239 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Khunka Massage Located in the heart of the old town, Chiang Mai Thailand., Khunka is the ultimate in the Chiang mai massage and spa scene, an experience not to be missed by connoisseurs of fine massage, allow us to pamper you, Let our friendly, staff welcome you to a unique massage experience, awaken your senses, with the beautiful products from Northern Thailand and our specialized range of massages, we will fulfill all your requirements
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Just came from Khunka tonight at the Sunday Night Market---ommmg SO GOOD! super deep tissue thai massage! My back feels incredible. Amazing. Thank you!!

2  Thank Steph M

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I have had many massages in Thailand, and Khunka's service is so consistently wonderful that I just always go there. They staff are very warm and welcoming, and the elegant and sophisticated manager always shows great concern for client satisfaction while also smoothly running the spa. The atmosphere is very relaxing and they offer lovely extras like cold face cloth and water, foot soak/scrub and hot water after the treatments.

I only get Thai massages so can't speak to any other services, but they are so amazing. Most of the therapists are seasoned practitioners, and you can tell when they are working on you. I have had many times when they intuitively knew if I had a headache or a sinus or cramps, and on their own would give that area extra attention and care. They also listen if you ask them to go a little softer, and sweetly smile as they adjust their pressure or technique.

There was one time I wasn't very happy with my experience, and when I shared my feedback with the manager, her response epitomized excellent customer service. I remain a very happy customer and recommend them highly.

3  Thank 333Durga
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

It was a very nice welcoming and service from beginning til saying goodbye from reception person. Profesional stuff. I really enjoyed oil massage for back, head and sholders.

After massage I came back for a manicure and pedicure, but that was absolutely disapointing. As mentioned before in reviews, it seemed like stuff doesn't know that to do. I found it really unprofessional, lady was not nice and was totally uninterested in doing her work. Sad, because the rest in Khunka is really nice, just avoid manicure and pedicure.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have no idea why anyone would ever rate this anything but 5 stars. Great hospitatlity, service and value. Anytime you can get a 60min Thai massage for the equivalent of $6 USD, its a 5/5. They are well trained and very good at what they do. This is coming from a manual therapist.

4  Thank Adam S
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Started with warm welcome and greeting. I went to khunka massage with my friend, we would like to try our 1st massage the good choice was 2 hours massage combination. Clean, skillful and friendly team are worth to pay and come back again

1  Thank Seunggik