I am now in CM and tried lot if hotels and finally settled on Khochasri Thani! One of the best hotels I have stayed in Thailand and for a great price you cannot beat it. It beats Tamarind, Bann Oraphin, LM and few others hands down.
1. Room is very well decorated with big bath room. Evening turndown service with a nice touch of herbal tea with biscuits!. Fresh fruits every day. Room is cleaned spotless. Great wifi signal in all locations of the hotel including pool. Small but functional GYM. Fantastic French made small pool. Break Fast is very good. Staff is excellent. You feel like living in your personal estate. Place to park your scooter with security. Hotel laundry is cheap no need to go out and has same day service. Lots of eating and laundry places next to hotel which are cheap. Hotel has some great dinner specials for 150 THB. Very central location to Sunday and Sat. Night markets. Right in old city central and all the Temples are walking distance. A hidden GEM!
Personally these are my other points regarding other hotels which I stayed:
1. Mandarin Oriental - Over the top artificial feel. Great hotel but did not feel good.
2. LM: Good Western hotel but nothing to write home about it. No free WiFi or Breakfast.
3. Tamarind House: Good Architecture but rooms are dark and location is very good.
4. Ping Nakara : Great hotel architecture and rooms are very nice. Location is not that good for walking to old city. Great staff and very good wifi and BF. Highly recommended for honeymoon couples.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kodchasri Thani Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kodchasri Thani Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai